PART 6, THE ESCAPE

Now, for the first time in my captivity, things began to improve, a week later came the big day, the captain has come to the city and with it the chance of escape from this hell. My state of mind was completely renovated; it could not be, the best day to celebrate dancing on the pole dance, since Rhonda gave me the opportunity for the first time.

That night was also was the first time that they provided clothes, to take it to the public a few minutes later. The truth was more nervous to do it well, which embarrassed; I had not thought of it but I had already lost all shame. Before going on stage I saw on the monitors, my butt being penetrated by an anonymous penis, felt curious about what they would think customers but not shame.

The announcer said my name and I went out to the beat of the music, paradoxically dressed in a garment similar to that used in my office. The first thing I did after some sensual movements, was take off my blouse, showing a pink BRA, then I got the post up to the ceiling, I argued crossing my legs in the tube, being upside down, sliding my skirt down exposing my pantyhose. At that moment I could see the brilliance of the round lenses of the Director who, along with Rhonda, were in the VIP, noting how I have "increased my value". Also this Kayla who remained alone in a corner crossing arms, she has never dance before.

Gently drop me to support my back on the floor, where without take off my skirt, I upload my pantyhose on my legs to carry them to the ankles, to then spread my legs while I am stretching the pantyhose, getting a standing ovation from the audience. When I threw my wet panties to the floor, I lift and me close to the pubic the front of the stage, I lifted my skirt leaving me to touch those entrants dollars in my socks, I felt extremely excited, until one of them mojo your fingers on my crotch, actually I was enjoying it and customers loved them, he turned them crazy as he played with my breasts, and freeing them from the prison of the pink bra.

-mmf

I did a groan sound caused by the fingers of that customer, but my concentration, or more well my distraction was interrupted by Tina, who made me sign to rush me, then I raise and finish with take off my skirt, leaving totally naked in front of my public. Then I got down on my all fours and I began to shake my butt with my tail free to the public, people react positively to the end of my presentation. Get off at full speed and on the rear output stage was Tina waiting for me

-The captain is already here, the good news is that your presentation term you convince him to accept your presence on the boat.

-It's amazing,

I replied at the very moment that Rhonda and the Director approached me, just to see him closely generated me a feeling of revulsion, almost Emetic at the time of his thick voice, which contrasts with his thin physique:

-Congrats my little

I touched my cheek, gave me chills

-I see that it has finally improved, soon you will be one of the best, even better who until then was the best girl of this prestigious club, because the know, Kayla.

Round continuous

-You'll get your girl room, you should be grateful

Grateful, says this dog, of being raped, become rich through my butt, however answer you

-Yes, of course I am, and more now that I have tried as well

they were the most false words that in my life, but to achieve convince them of my submission, let me continue and provide my services to customer, demanded to be taken together with Tina to his hotel room.

I quickly got my suit for everyday use, a small skirt that barely covered my crotch, and an undershirt that revealed my bust, while Tina took its typical underwear with straps covering her nipples. Then security guards took us to the garage, where we got on the minibuses that usually leads to the orphanage, but now we transported to our hotel. During the trip to the hotel, Tina and i are not talking about the nervous as we were, the driver and guards didn't care about our total silence. Once we arrived, the guards gave us wraps to gain entry to the hotel.