PART ONE - STOLEN LIFE

A celebration, a moment of madness, which may take a picture showing breasts?. That was what that thought Valeria, the daughter of Jasmine

(Jasmine) - think this is beautiful, sexy or fun?

(Valeria) - do you not have the right to claim me, just in case you think? i already know about your... movies, with all those men.

(Jasmine) - its not you're thinking

(Valeria) - do not have the right to tell me what to do with my life, just follow the steps of my mother, eh!. Also lied to me about it, my father and about who you really are. As you think that I felt when friends of the College, made fun of me, watching your movies?

(Jasmine) - take a seat, it's time you know the truth. After this chat, you can do whatever you want, however you must comply with a condition, I want all your attention, because I will only tell this once:

Part 1: Stolen life

Still remember with nostalgia when I was an important work, with its own office, a car of the year, a small apartment in the city, bank account with credit card, but above all and most important, a good relationship with my parents and friends; the only thing I do not miss, is the waste of my boyfriend at that time, who was already engaged to marry the son of Wak group general manager, the company where I worked.

In those times, my life was accommodated and happy, but that happiness came to end by the stupidity of my boyfriend, who had the great idea of making a holiday abroad, "in a great foreign country" according to his words. However he not was taking a vacation with me, he was doing one of the murky missions of the company from his father, washed drug money. That's what said the Prosecutor when we were processed, after many hours without eating or drinking, inside a police station, after having been arrested in the restaurant where he was declaring me for marriage.

I thought that they would release me, because there was no hard evidence against me, and the worst part was that I was extremely worried about my boyfriend, like I not had enough troubles then. However, the waste of the lawyer that my family payment, cannot avoid the trial, where the judge, looking at me in a derogatory manner, sentenced to me 30 years in prison for laundering of money from drug trafficking. At that time the concern for my boyfriend disappeared and became a sense of fear spiced with impotence, feel are going to be swallowed up in life and cannot do anything about, just stay there standing, paralyzed from the podium, while i felt as if a sword have been through my chest, I felt that I was dying in life. I don't know who fainted first, my mother or me. I just know that upon awakening, it going on the back of a patrol, heading to a prison that had the name of a private corporation in the door.

Once inside, i was no longer a furry person, I was just a bag of flesh. They robbed of my Executive type clothes, forced me to get wet under a shower of cold water front view of male guards. After that wear an ugly Orange overalls dress, make a parade against all these cells, where the women there, animals larger than me, was yelling me expletives; at that moment I knew that my life in prison, it would be a hell.