PART 2, Broken Dreams

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday our dear Jasmine... happy birthday to you!"

Applauses, joy everywhere. I was waking up over my comfortable bed, with the first rays of the sun giving me a soft warm and illuminating my room, while my parents were singing my birthday, holding a cake with candles, meanwhile was doing a long sigh of relief because all was a bad dream, the prison and the girls and the Director.

- "Mommy, Daddy, i Miss you both, i love you too much"

Quickly I gave them a hug, however during the blink of eyes, i stayed there embracing the absolute nothing in the absolute dark

- "mother.... dad?"

- "..."

- "Please don't leave me, help... help... help!"

Gradually  my voice were turned off until the moment of awakening to my cruel reality, when suddenly the trunk of the car were opened.

- "Wake up, dirty kitty, is time to work."

And the first shit I heard was the voice of Rhonda, unable to move me, completely numb, two men removed me from the trunk, while Rhonda was yelling:

- "Clean this fucking dirty puss"

Rhonda, who already was not wearing the uniform of the prison, she were ordered to them dogs, who leave me in the cold pavement, for spray me cold water with a hose. After thats long travel i could avoid piss right there before the dog glace, who are still spraying me water. After make my needs in the parking outside a kind of abandoned warehouse, Rhonda approaches to me for tell me:

- "I will tell you something my love, right now, the director's lawyers gave you a reduction of penalty from 30 to 5 years in prison, but what do you think?, this means that you have a debt with the generous director, now lift that ass and start to be productive"

- "I thought... I thought we were going to a Night club?"

Rhonda has laughed out loud and says:

- "Who told you that?, to go there, you must to be trained before"

Then Rhonda did forced  me walk naked, and still handcuffed from my back. Once i got inside the warehouse, there were a large number of males, who were looking me with maliciously and saying dirty things, while they were taking photos with their phones. I felt ashamed while couldn't do something for cover my naked body, just cross my legs, trying to hide my part intimate.

You must understad that during the past months, I have lived with fear, trying to avoid to all costs be raped, then with the knowlegde of my ruin before me, I couldn't avoid break me into tears, such a thing seemed to excite most present males, those who was taking off them pants before me, and showing me his desire for take my body by the force. Then someone behind me push me for make me felt  on my knees, while i was crying and begging with my broken voice:

- "Please... has to be another way, please, everything less this... I will be the best prostitute, but not make me this..."

My pleas fell on deaf ears, neither crying nor my screams prevented all these men were enjoyed with my body, indeed, it seemed that them liked how i was me suffering; It was a frightening experience. I'd rather not remember it and you just have to say that I felt that these men drained the energy from my body, my pride and self-esteem. For them I was not a person, someone who deserves consideration; for them I  had no value, and the worst thing was, after many hours of intense abuse and victim of mental and physical fatigue,  I did thought I was no longer worthy. Then I felt like a broken doll, something that no deserve be loved.