CHAPTER 5 - The Problem

After that night. I make myself clear that nothing happened and forget it. Well, all the time. I'm about to leave the bed, Aphy pulled my hand, pulling me back to the bed. I turn my head to her to see if she's still asleep. Then pulled my hand quietly off her arms, even thou I think she saw me pulling it.

I quietly leave the room, leaving Aphy on the bed, seeing her rolling around on it.

I made my way out of my room, seeing Ath outside with only a towel at her body and a dress she was holding. When she saw me looking at her. She throw her dress at my face then ran screaming "Pervert!" All the way to the bathroom.

"My, my. What have you done Herald? Your such a pervert." Hera teased lifting a fried nuggets on her hand. She slide the plate on the table picking a small piece of nugget to taste it. "How is it?" I asked making my way to make some coffee, for me of course. Hera sweep me out of her way trying to get some rice in the rice cooker.

I hurried cleaning up the table and head to the showers to clean myself up. And ended to run to the school, after I realize that I was late. I was like a flash running through the new paint white halls. Sweeping all the trash out of my way. Like a dinosaur in a rampage.

When I about to enter the room, a laughing voice made my ear so clear. And so cute, her voice we're above all the voices I hear. She stopped from laughing when I enter the room. Acting nothing, nothing I heard from the back. Keeping from walking to my chair.

Leaving myself clueless whenever I take a seat. While I was choosing for a seat, Aoi was dragging an armchair. Then she place the armchair in from of me. "That's all yours your Highness." She said with a sarcastic thing in her face. She held my bag of my back then place it on the armchair.

"I have mine." I replied. Pulling my bag off her hands.

It was a hard time seeing Aoi keeps from staring at me. She was like an Owl studying it's pray at night. Sweeping all who dares to walk in front of her. Just sitting on a chair just keep you burden and stupid at waiting for the professor. Looking in her face made me realize she wasn't Aoi. She was Rein that was looking at me all the time.

I just ignore his stupidness. Keeping my coolness alive. I pulled an earphones inside my pocket unraveling it, because all the time I put it inside my pocket, it keeps tangling itself.

It was a fast thing if you can think if our discussion, it just happen fast and you won't even know that it just happened.

I keep from walking straight to the club room. I see Aoi running towards me and we're about clash between our bodies. Then when she jump to me a fast flash of light flash in my eyes. And when the haze that was covering my eyes disappears. I was in the body of Nina crying at the roof top of the building one and looking at the highest peak of the chair over the covered court of our school.

My mind scrambles again in reasons. I keep from looking at my fingers covered with her tears, just kept from looking at it flipping my hands and watching the flowing tears.

Because if the tears. I thought she have a problem. Then Hurried to the club room. But there was another flash that make me back again to myself. I saw myself talking to my friends, hand gesturing in front of them just what Nina always do when talking.

They have this emotional aura in the air and in their faces, and looks like I'm right in my guess. The problem was true.

"Oh, Herald I guess your back. To the real you?" Rein said, realizing that was me.

"Yeah I guess so? But guys we got problem." I said. Looking for the tears that were in my hand.

"Yeah, Nina's problem? She talked about it a while ago." Aoi said.