CHAPTER 1-Expect the Unexpected

Everytime I wake up and look at myself at the mirror, I always been searching for something valuable, but I don't know what it is.

Everytime I take a step I always look back. I even hear a voice in my head calling my name. I thought that i'm becoming crazy.

Time pass by, I don't even know how to use my valuable life. And don't have plans to use it well, as my mom always say "how can you move if you don't even want to move." It was a waste of time.

"Why can't I leave this thing and move to the next phase?" The question that always been inside of my head that I can't even answer. That is just one of a whole lot of questions in my mind that I even lost count.

Lucky me my mind did not breakdown from these questions that keeps bothering me for a long time.

It felt like a dream but I can clearly see things right, like a deja vu. If this is a damn dream I want to wake up right now, but it's like a rain, you can't stop it at falling to the ground because of the gravity that made by the earth. Things can't be stop from happening.

My mind crumbled as the words in my head collapse as question stay still. "Keep myself in touch!" The word that keep me motivated at almost everything.

There was this unknown girl, that knows me and my name but I don't remember her or seeing her somewere.

"My name is Nana, remmember me in the future." She pulled her bracelet that was connected to her fingers. And we were seperated because of the crowd.

We'll, who is Nana? I don't really know.

[●●●]

Well I didn't properly introduce myself, I'm Herald O'Moon. They say my kin was important. My ancestors were the very important persons in the time of war, they are the one who stopped the clash of the rebellion and the organization of the community.

I don't really care. I'm not really good at turning shits around. I can't even turn mine around. I keep watching sad movies and always ends up with me soaking myself with my own tears.

A dream again about that girl. Because of what happen three years ago, it keeps me bothering since then. It's good that it did not affect my lifestlyle.

It was six in the morning and for me I should not waste my time. The sun started to rise and my skin felt it's hotness as I walk to school. My heartbeat became more faster and sweat soak almost the half of my chest.

When I arrive at school my bestfriend Rien hangs his arm beside me, and he started talking about the assignment last week. He even told me about the beach party next week.

Rien is the most trusted and also my dearest best friend for about 3 years if I could remember clearly. But he is sometimes a bit annoying, but above all he is my very cheerful friend.

"Come on, we could have some fun there!" He said.

I mannage to get out of that topic so that I won't have to come at the beach. I walk as fast as i could so that he can't reach me, he just shouted "hey" so many times so that he can stop me, but my legs did not hesitate walking even faster.

I reach the room catching my breath. It feels like I don't have legs anymore. I stopped my breath so that I could take a breather. It made my lungs relax as in the flower field, and it made me smile.

The class was filled with tons of words that you can't understand. Every corner of the room had a unusual topics, but I can barely understand well as if they're all in Chinese.

As our professor took all our essays we all left the room as silent as a wind, at least we made it alive. Right?. Before I could step out of the room Rien grab me by the arm. '' hey, can you come with me? '' he said as he pull me. All I can reply is "wait...".

We arrived at the roof top of the building while I'm resisting to come but in the end, well we arrive.

"Herald, meet Nina and Aoi, they are in the astronomy club, and thanks to them we are here." he said while pointing me and the two girls.

Aoi Sasaki the Philjap girl that made the whole class fall in love with her, except me of of course. But despite for her good looks, she have this rumor that the whole class of 3-2, all boys of our section had sex with her. But both Nina and Rein don't believe at those kind of bluff.

Nina Sleyne the monster for words, her title in the whole campus of the class 2016, she is eventually the best in academics. She is the top 1 in the whole section and most probably the valedictorian for the class of 2016. Not only the academics but also the best in sports, tennis.

"Rien I told you I'm not good in this kind of thing, and if you will ask me if I'm in, you know what will answer right? " I said.

Rien hold his breath and silence did took his own words behind itself. He pulled me and that make me eat my own pride, but I rather be silenced than bieng smack in the head. I pulled my necktie that he was holding that time. I clean myself and pull my bag on my shoulder and walk away from them.

I was running towards the exit gate of the capus, till I remember the things that happened to me when I was a little boy. I was always being bullied by my classmates, I won't allow that to happen to me again.

So I was thinking that if I will have friends maybe I will never get back to my loner self. Then as my thoughts bite me, I hurried to the roof top while there were time left for me

Hope you like it people............. Next time for the next chapter.......... SEE YAH..

Life doesn't exist till you know how to use it.
-Herald