A smirk finds its way onto my bruised face. I might not be able to defend myself physical, but at least I get her  back verbally.

I stare in the direction of the door, and I didn't hear the click of the lock. Maybe she forgot to lo-

Click*

Never mind.

Well what did I expect, she'd forget in unlocked. That was a naive thought.

She knows I go out behind her back all the time. I guess she only gets upset when she catches me in the act.

I lay their for some time, until the accomplishment of shutting her up faded into a simple useless memory.

She's not gonna let me out, so I might as well start looking for a way to escape.

For the first time, I look around the old basement, and I realized this place is basically empty, with nothing more than a flat mattress, cold sheets, and half disabled light.

Nothing to actually get me out of here.

It doesn't hurt as much as when I first woke up, so I start to move around a little more.

Looking more thoroughly around the place for anything that I can pick the lock with.

After finding nothing I realize something. I don't even know how to pick a lock.

"There's literally nothing that can help me now," I say a little frustrated.

I notice the weird object she threw at me earlier is still something. I pick it up, turning and twisting it at different angles to see what it is.

Bread.

I suddenly get extremely frustrated and throw harshly across the room, hitting something metal and making a huge echoing sound.

I feel a pain in my chest from throwing that bread, so I sit down holding my right shoulder. There's nothing for me to get out of here.

"Taehyung?"

Great, now I'm hearing Jiminie's voice.

Knowing I'm not getting out here, I'm starting to turn delusional.

"Taehyung, you here? "

"Yeah, whatever," I mumble yell to my imaginary Jiminie voice.

"Hey, Tae you ok?"

This is sad. Now I'm making my imaginary friend worry about me. Just great.

"Boi,"Jiminie's voice says," look at me when I'm talking to you." I turn towards his voice, and tilt my head up a little to a small window slit.

Jiminie's eyes were peaking through it and a piece of his nose.

How did I not notice that earlier. Am I blind or something?

It's actually you," I say astonished.

"Of course," he says with a little eye smirk, "the one and only."

"Yeah yeah," I say as I roll my eyes." anyway, can you get me out of here."

Just go out that door." He says looking towards my one exit then back at me.