*****

I feel Niall's hand on my back. Shivers run up and down my body. He lets his hand wander down to my bum. He cups it through my dress. I slap it away, watching my dad dance with Leigh-Ann while Paul dances with one of Niall's aunts.

"Can't wait until we finish here and get to go to our honeymoon suit", he whispers into my ear, as I take a sip of my champange.

Currently everyone's dancing and singing to some 90s song. I didn't dance much yet because Niall's constantly been talking to our guests while I drank and ate and chatted with Luke. He actually came the whole way from New York with Josh. It's so sweet of him. They're both currently working a lot, so it's surprising that they could make it.

"Do you want to dance, birdy?", Niall asks, kissing the tattoo behind my ear.

I nod, hearing You and Me by The Lifehouse. This song is actually pretty old. Niall takes my hand, pulling me onto the dancefloor. I see my father dancing with my little cousin and Luke and Josh smiling at each other. Niall stops draging me by my hand, as soon as we stand in the middle of the dancefloor. We move to the song in sync, while I have my arms around his neck and he has his around my waist, making me press my head to his chest lightly. The next song is also a slow song. Just as I hear the first guitar riff, I know it. 18 by One Direction. We actually had our wedding dance to this song. Niall takes my chin into his hand, looking at me deeply with a smile on his face. He moves my face closer to his, so I close my eyes. He kisses me deeply, as tears form in my eyes. I'm so in love with this guy. Carrying his name is not enough to show my love. Mrs Alexandra Horan. That actually sounds pretty good, now that I think of it. Niall and I sway back and fourth to our song. He whispers the lyrics in my ear, as we dance. I lay my head on his shoulder. Niall kisses my tattoo once in a while.

"I'm so fucking in love with you, Mrs Horan", he whispers after the song.

"I'm so in love with you, Mr Horan", I smile, kissing him while the song ends.

My hands find his hair, playing with them in the nape of his neck. He loves when I do that. Niall lets his hands slide down to the small of my back. I shiver. He still has this effect on me. Ever since he first came into my life, I felt like this. I'm in love with this handsome man. We part, catching our breaths.

"I'm so happy to be your wife, Niall. I love you so much", I tell him.

"Birdy, the moment I saw you in our shared apartment was the moment I knew I wanted to marry you. Don't ever let anyone get you down. I love you to the moon and back infinit times."

*****

17 years later.

"Thomas Stanley and Lucinda Grace Horan! Come here right now and bring your phones and laptops!", I shout through the house, mad at the twins for being at a party yesterday without Niall and I's permission.

First, my handsom son, Tom comes flying down the stairs. He looks terrified. He should be scared of what I'm going to do. Soon, my beautiful daughter, Lucy comes down the stairs, typing on her phone. She clicks the "lock"-button, as she arrives the last step. Niall stands beside me, holding my shoulder while I stare at the kids with a glare. My eyes wander from Tom to Lucy and back.

"Your mother and I saw some pictures of you at a party at Luke and Josh's yesterday. Their son had a party and you sneaked out to go! That's really bad of you two", Niall speaks loudly, his voice very deep and his accent more prominent than ever.

"But dad, it was a one time thing and Kyle practically forced us to come. He said, if we didn't come, he'd post some embaressing pictures of us on the Internet", Lucy whines.

She knows how much we hate when they whine. They are 17 years old, so they don't have to whine. I reach my hands out to recieve their phones and laptops. They lay it all in my arms.

"No buts, Lucinda. You know how we feel about it", I say, using her full name to piss her off a little.

"Ryan wants to come over later. We want to go out on a date", she whines.

"I don't care about Ryan and your relationship, if you can call it that way. He has all of those tattoos and his motorcycle is way too fast for such a young man", Niall comments.

"Can I go back to my room? I still have to do some homework for History", Tom suddenly speaks up.

Tom isn't a big rebbel like Lucy. She comes after her father. Tom is more like me. I dismiss him, telling him he's grounded for two weeks. I know Lucy pulled him into this. She always does.

"Lucy, I want you to tell me how you got to that party and what the hell you did there", Niall growls.

She sits down at the kitchen table. I sit down in front of her. Her head hangs low, making it look like she's about to cry. I take one of her hands from the table and hold it.

"We drove to Kyle's place and came home with a taxi. I got my car the day after. Tom has nothing to do with this. I pulled him into this", she explains.

"And why did you do that?", Niall asks.

"I wanted to get my mind off of Ryan."

"But why?", I ask quite curious.

"Ryan, he cheated on me with that girl from Math. They made out and stuff", she suddenly says really quietly.

I look at Niall, his stubble making him actually look younger. He nods, forcing me to talk.

"Honey, I know it may seem weird but you have to let him explain himself. Your father did some crazy things when we were your age and we were slowly falling in love with each other. You should give him another chance", I tell her, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

She nods.

"You can go out with him tonight but I want you home by 10. If he's 10 minutes late, he will have a bullet between his eyes", Niall tells her.

She falls around his neck, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you so much, dad."

He just waves it off.

"But you're still grounded for three weeks. I'll keep your phone for a short while though. You'll get it to go to school and that's it", I announce, dismissing her.

She thanks me, too, before leaving the room. I feel Niall sit down beside me with his arm around my shoulders. He pulls me closer to lay his head on my shoulder.

"Remember when we were this young?", he asks, kissing my cheek.

"Of course. I think your opinion on Ryan is quite funny. He's just like you the time we started being friends. He has tattoos and piercings", I laugh lightly.

"That's true. Maybe we just have to see what Lucy does with him tonight and invite him when everything goes right", he suggests.

I nod, laying my hand on Niall's theigh because his lips come extremly close to my ear. He's probably going to get me turned on like he usually does to piss me off.

"Since Lucy is gone tonight and we could send Tom out, too, just to let them have one more night out before getting grounded", Niall whispers into my ear, biting my earlobe seductively.

I shiver. He still has that effect on me. I kiss his cheek quickly. But I can't say anything against a night with my beautiful husband.

"Sounds good", I smirk.

The End.