His Hoodie

So this story is kind of different than the others I have mentioned. This is a werewolf book. But it's not as extreme as others. Its not as generic. To be honest... i kind of forgot it was a werewolf book until it was mentioned XD

So if you're into werewolf books you might like this one but if you're not... you still might like this too. This has romance humour adventure and a bit of family problems.

I absolutely love this story so I recommend that you check it out. This  book is fully completed and will never fail to entertain me. Out of 10 I would give it an 9 or maybe even a 10. Not everybody may like this but give it try.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

After moving, again, to a new town, Wynter Whitman doesn't have any intentions of making new friends, she just wants to get her senior year of high school done and over with. She doesn't want a repeat of last year. She didn't plan on becoming friends with Eryn, the small red head with a big personality. She didn't plan on having to stop her mother from dancing on the kitchen counter. She didn't plan on skipping school with the silent green eyed boy in her classes. She didn't plan on Them finding her. She didn't plan on naming a car after Sacajawea. The point is she didn't plan lots of things, so follow Wynter in 'His Hoodie' as she deals with unplanned events and maybe more.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Make sure to vote if you have read it or find you're going to :)

Comment down any books you have read that you thought was amazing and I'll check it out.

Also comment down if you have written any books or maybe comment down your friends book.

Vote + Comment = Cote  <3