The Nerd Can Fight (#1)

This is an awesome story. Since I absolutely love the undercover and Badass girls type of books, this definitely caught my attention pretty quickly. This falls under the Teen Fiction with a but of humor and a bit of romance. Along with some adventures and a sprinkle of Sadness and grief. This story keeps me on the edge of my seat till the end. And yes - this story is completed. This story also has a sequel but it is not completed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In people's eyes, I'm just that shy push-over girl in the back of the class. In my parent's eyes, I'm the girl who's broken by the news of her deceased brother.

They all took me as the girl who's weak, who's innocent, who's broken. Everyone but him.

------------------//-------------------

 Same girl, different appearance and different way of life.

Nobody would suspect the nerd as the infamous street fighter, Pixie.

Well, of course except for the new boy.

P.S. Heavy language of profanities ahead.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My overall rating for this story would be 8 or 9 out of 10.

Make sure to vote if you have read it or find you're going to :)

Comment down any books you have read that you thought was amazing and I'll check it out.

Vote + Comment = Cote  <3