"Jason? Is that you?" Asked the principal as we encountered him.

"Oh sorry Principal Trevor." I apologized and he continued walking. He preferred it when his students called him by his first name. Strange I know. He was actually young looking like in his early 30's.

"Huh, Grimmies. Strange family they are." I heard him mumble. Mikayla heard and laughed. Before I could say something she went into the girls restroom and me into the boys. I turned on the faucet and started scrubbing myself all clean now. By the time I finished my skin was all red. The last bell had rung a long time ago but I still had paint in my hair. I went to the dorm and found Mikayla sitting there reading a book.

She was perfectly clean and in a new pair of clothes. "I was waiting for you so we can go to our detention." She stated. Damn totally forgot about that.

"How are you so clean?" I asked her.

"Well after five minutes of trying to take the paint off I figured it would take me all day so I came back here and took a shower. It took off fast." She answered without looking at me. So I wasted my time for nothing. I groaned and got ready for a quick shower.

Twenty minutes later we were in the art room cleaning up the paint. We had to scrape it all off and it wasn't easy. Mikayla kept smirking the whole time but stayed quiet. I realized that she had her earphones on. Better for me so now she wouldn't have to bother me and annoy me.

'I feel like dancin' tonight

I'm gonna party like it's my civil right,

it doesn't matter where I don't care if people stare'

Mikayla started singing and I found myself actually dancing. Soon enough I started singing along with her and we were dancing around the art room like crazy. We stopped immediately though when the art teacher came out of her office and glared at us.

"You two may go. You finished pretty quick and I'm sick of hearing people sing all day!" She exclaimed. We nodded and left all the cleaning tools on the floor and ran out. Mikayla grabbed her bag and we closed the door and ran down the hallway.

"Okay she can be scary when she's angry." Mikayla admitted. I nodded in agreement and then I realized we ended up going somewhere totally different. We had gone the wrong way. Mikayla ignored my complaints and kept on leading me to the abandoned hallway of the school that was also forbidden to enter.

"The music building." Mikayla whispered as she saw all the ways were painted with music symbols and notes. She stopped by a room and opened the door.

"I really don't think we should enter. This building hasn't been used in years." I explained but she ignored me and went in anyways. I had no other choice but to follow her.

The inside was full of dust and items covered in white sheets. She looked in awe and then grabbed one of the white sheets.

"Mikayla what are you doing?!" I whispered.

"Jason why are you whispering?!" She mocked.

"Oh. I really don't know." I admitted and then she pulled the cover off and it revealed about five acoustic guitars. Then she pulled another cover off and it revealed a classical piano. Then another one and it revealed a cello, violins, and a saxophone. Then she pulled a string down and the red curtain on the wall started opening up. It revealed a whole wall with electric guitars in them.

"Dude this is epic!" She exclaimed. She was getting excited and then started bringing one of the guitars down.

"Mikayla." I called her sternly. She turned around and found me holding one of the acoustic guitars.