Chapter 24: A Friend's Date?

~~~ REMEMBER~~~

Y/N: Your name

L/N: Last name

M/N: Middle name

D/N: Dad's name

S/N: Sister's name

H/C: Hair color

E/C: Eye color

F/C: Favorite color

S/F/C: Second favorite color

F/F: Favorite food

H/L: Hair length

M/C: Material Choice

F/B: Favorite breakfast

F/H: Favorite hairstyle

~~~ More will be added~~~

Heyo!!! Again! A new chapter! Hope the title didn't spoil it too much... Haha! I know I just spoiled it if it wasn't already... Sorry... Oh well, this is going to be interesting! Maybe something will finally happen. Or maybe not, actually. Heheh, you'll have to see! By the way, thanks for the support on the last chapter!

Song: What hurts the most, Nightcore. A little bit of a sad song... ya know? I don't know, some of the lyrics were nice with what happens...(Not 100% relevant, thought) So yes! Wait for it, there is some signing. I just love this song OMI! I'm glad that I can finally use it after listening to it so much! Anyways,

~~~LET THE STORY BEGIN~~~

~The next day~

APHMAU'S POV

It was about 11 in the morning, and I was walking around the village. Everything seemed fine, like every morning.

I mean, my guards do a great job at protecting the village, so there's already that.

While I continued to walk around, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to look behind me, and I saw Laurance.

"Oh! Hey Laurance!"

"Hey Aphmau! I was wondering, have you saw Y/N today?" He asked.

"Umm... Let me think..." I thought about it for a minute.

"I think I saw her get out of her house earlier this morning, and then she walked to Emmalyn and Kenmur's library. I think that's it." I said.

"Ok! Thanks Aph!" He said, and walked towards the library.

I looked at him for a few seconds, then I continued to walk, looking at my beautiful village.

LAURANCE'S POV

I walked as quick as I possibly could to the library, because I couldn't wait to ask my question to Y/N anymore.

I arrived at the door and pushed it. As soon as I came in, I saw Y/N talking with Emmalyn. I walked up to them.

"Hey Y/N! Can I talk to you?" I asked, pretty straight forward.

"Uh... Sure. Give me a second." She said.

"Ok, I'll wait for you outside." I said, and walked out of the library.

Not even a minute later, she came out, and walked up to me.