Chapter 8: Forgive But Don't Forget

Cori and Chres spent the whole day looking all round New York for condos. They wanted it to be close to Cori's hospital and the Gym so Chres wouldn't be late for his weight training class. They finally found a comfortable condo comfortable for the both of them.

The Next Day

Landlord: Ok rent is $650 a month and the gym is open 24 hours. We have a lot of athletes that live here so I make sure the gym is always open. * He smiles*

Chres: Good looking out

They go back to both of their apartments and get the rest of their things and put it in the moving truck.

Cori: *sighs* Well this is it my little house I'm gonna miss you so much

Chres walks in

Chres: Aww are you talking to yourself Cori? * He laughs*

Cori: No I'm just gonna miss my little house

Chres: Just think of all the fun we're gonna have in our new crib. * He winks*

Cori: You are such a freak * she laughs*

Chres: Yea but you like it *OHHHH CHRES DON'T STOP*, he mocks her

Cori: I don't even sound like that

The rest of the day they finished unpacking into the new condo and then they went to Target to get some items for the new house. Cori was in the baby aisle just looking at all the baby items although she knew she wasn't getting pregnant no time soon the baby aisle always made her happy.

Cori: *sighs*

Ryan: Cori

Cori: Hey *she says surprisingly *

Ryan: What are you doing here?

Cori: Umm my friend is having a baby shower I went to get some baby lotion *she picks up a bottle* she lied

*Awkward Silence*

Cori: I better get going

Ryan: Wait! Cori I just wanted to apologize to you, I know I am the last person you want to see

Cori: You are *she rolls her eyes*

Ryan: I deserved that ,but I just want to apologize again for cheating on you again. I was unfaithful to you and you were nothing but good to me. Here I am about to be a father to a child I never really wanted and to a women I never loved. * He sighs*

Cori: You don't mean that Ryan, When you have your child you'll love it….it's gonna make you happy and maybe even a better person. And make sure you don't abandon it.

Ryan: Yeah, I know you're gonna be a great mom in the future.

Cori: Yea * she says sadly*

Ryan: You know I thought you was gonna curse me out and call me all kinds of mothafuckas but you're calm. Why is that?

Cori: Trust me I want to but It doesn't solve or help anything, the damage is already done so I'm going to move on and forgive you.

Ryan: You're a good person Cori!

Cori: Take Care Ryan *she walks away*

Chres: Where were you?

Cori: Oh just in the beauty aisle

Chres: You ready?

Cori: Yea

Ryan leaves and he sees Cori and Chris laughing in the line he sighs and walks away.

Ryan: DAMN! I fucked up badly

YEAAA RYAN YOU FUCKED UP BAD AND YESS THEY FINALLY MOVED IN TOGETHER