Chapter Thirty-One

Sorry for the hold up! I had to clean my room for people who may buy our house. If you know me, which none of you do, you'd understand that it's literally a two day process. So, I opted to take the day and clean it, but then it didn't occur to me that I wouldn't really be able to write tuesday because people would be in my house and then I had family dinner after. I know, I know. Always a excuse. 

The amounts of reads, votes, and comments is so insane. Like People following me on twitter are so nice. I'll follow some of you and you get all excited. It's nothing like I'm used to! So be sure to use the tag #BroCodeFF on twitter and instagram if you make an edit of hope and luke, or michael and hope! I put them on the story's instagram! 

With that said, I have officially picked out a well-known girl to be Hope: @ChrissyCostanza! Someone told me about her and she's a perfect mix of girls I have been picturing! she fits the description just as well as the REAL life Hope. ;)

Twitter: @BroCodeFF     USE THE TAG #BROCODEFF

Instagram: @BroCodeFF          USE THE TAG #BROCODEFF

HOW ABOUT EVERYONE VOTE! haha.          AND         75 COMMENTS       =      SATURDAY CHAPTER!

I'LL EDIT TOMORROW

Hope's POV

I see the text, and I immediately look to Luke for answers, but the look on his face tells me that he knows just as much as I do, yet I watch as his fingers move across the screen, telling a different story.

"Luke, who's Emma?"  ask for the second time. The question lingers in the air as he tries to get an answer together. He's deep into thought, his head shaking from side to side, slowly, almost as if he's eliminating options one-by-one as his brain feeds them to him. "Luke?"

He looks at me. "She's.." he starts but then slowly closes his mouth. "Remember one of the first conversations we had? When I admitted I have a hard time trusting girls?" he asks. I narrow my eyes, unsure of where this is going. I nod my head and silently tell him to continue. He picks up my hands and looks at me with full sincerety. "Remember how you wanted to know, but I told you I'd have to give you a raincheck on it?" Once again, I nod. "I think you better come over tonight. You deserve to know, even if it means that this relationship will only lasts moments," he says. He kisses my cheek and drops my hands. 

"Luke, this is kind of weird. What could be so bad?" I ask. 

"I'll explain it all later, I promise."

"Okay, I'm trusting you.." I let it hang in the air for him to get a full effect. He stands from the couch and looks down on me, worry is written all over his face. 

"I know. And I'm trusting you," he says, breathing deeply. "My family are the only people who know what really happened. I need you to promise me that you'll keep it that way after tonight, okay?" he squats down next to where I'm sitting to look directly at me.

"I promise," I tell him. He leans in and gives me a soft kiss on the lips. When he pulls back, I can still feel his mouth on mine. I let my eyes slowly open, knowing that he is further away than I want him. Fluttering open, I can see a faint smile play on his cheeks.

"I will never get tired of that, girlfriend."

"Neither will I," I smile.

"I think I should go home," he stands back up to his ridiculous height. "I need to talk to my mom about all of this shit. See what to do about it.," he starts to turn away, towards the door, but stand on the couch and grab his arm. He spins back in my direction and I pull him to me, my arms find a home around his neck as my lips meet his once more. I feel him smile into the kiss, so I pull away. With my new height, I'm able to look down on him, but only by centimeters.