Austin and Ally Mix-Ups & Mistletoes

• Dedicated to Auslly

Hiya. I don’t own Austin and Ally or any of the characters, Disney does. I only own the plot.

At Shredder’s Beach Club

Austin pov

‘Merry Christmas Ally,’ I said to her as we hugged.

As we pulled back my head touched something. I looked up and found mistletoe and pointed it out to Ally,

‘Hey look, we’re under the mistletoe again.’

‘Well rules are rules,’ Ally replied as we both leaned in.

When we both reached the middle, our lips touched and sparks flew. It was the best kiss I have ever had. As we pulled away, our foreheads stayed touching.

‘Wow that was..’ Ally started.

‘Amazing,’ I said finishing off her sentence.

‘Ally I know that we said maybe we should stay friends for now, but I can’t hide my feelings for you. I think about you every morning when I open my eyes and every evening when I turn out the lights. I think about you every moment every day of my life and I can’t deny my feelings anymore. I love you Ally and I think, no I know I always have from the moment I first saw you. I don’t know what I would have done without you. When I met you my whole world was turned around. I now know where my heart belongs, it belongs with you again. There was nothing I could do but fall for you. So Ally would you please make me he happiest man on Earth and go on a date with me again, that hopefully will not be as awkward as the first?’

I was holding my breath after that long confession awaiting Ally’s response, even though I had spoken a lot.

As I looked at Ally, I saw her slightyly laughing with tears running down her beautiful and couldn’t help but wipe away her tears.

‘Ally, I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said that. It was wrong of me. I know you wanted to just stay as friends,’ I said blinking back tears of my own.

Then without any warning, Ally hugged me fiercely. I slowly wrapped my arms around her, hiding my face in her hair.

‘I love you too Austin and I accept,’ she said through tears.

‘Well forget I said anything…wait did you say you love and would go on a date with me?’

‘Yes, Austin. Nothing would make me happier.’

After Ally said that, I picked her up and spun her around then as I put her back on the ground, I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her. She slowly melted into the kiss. We pulled apart after a couple of seconds, and looked into each other’s eyes, both wanting and thinking the same thing,

‘I love you, and want to be with you forever.’

Hope you enjoyed it.

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year to all who celebrates it.

Remember to comment and vote.

Follow me on twitter for updates on future stories:

@CimR5RauraRove

~Here Comes Forever~