First Date

Mari's POV
I woke up to a sleeping Chat Noir and a blaring alarm. Turning toward the phone, I noticed the position Chat was in. His head was on my stomach and his arms wrapped around me. After taking this in, I was blushing furiously. I then turned off my alarm, grabbed some fresh clothes, and headed off to the bathroom. Being in the shower always calmed me. The warm water relaxed my tense muscles, my hair magically smoothing out, and singing. When I came out, not only was Kitty up, but he was singing as if he were a pop star.

This is the part of me
That you're never gonna ever
take away from me
oh!
x2

"Oh, singing Katy Perry are we? Well in your case, Kitty Purry." "Haha Princess you're so funny." "Was that sarcasm?" "Maybe." The last part was so quiet I could barely hear it. "Well, today I am going to visit Nathanaël for some answers. Would you like to come?" "Of course! I don't want that creep stealing my Princess, again." He transformed and we head off to the police station. They let us in and I couldn't help but feel bad for him. The walls were dirty, and there was rust that was starting to peel off. It smelled like a combination of rust, sweat and laundry detergent. Right there, only about two feet away from me, was my kidnapper. "Alright, you are all set to go. Miss, Chat, if he gives any trouble, just holler. You have five minuets." I nodded and he left. I was ready. Ready for answers and explanations. "Why? Why did you kidnap me, and tie me up?" "Simple. I wanted you." Again, the sudden shivers. "Chat was putting you under a spell, and I wanted to save you. I love you." He probably can't get anything through that giant, thick skull of his! "Do you not get it?! I don't love you back! Can't you let that go?! Why do you even love me?" That seemed to hit him in the gut, hard. But, I wasn't expecting a fully detailed response. "It was sixth grade. We were in art class together and so was Chloè. It doesn't need too much more explaining, but I want to continue. I was drawing a picture, of what I don't remember. She thought it looked hideous and I was a terrible artist. Her exact words were, 'You really think you could be an artist? Ha! You are just a skinny little maggot with big dreams and high hopes.' " His eyes started to brim with tears. "You then went up to her and said that she could only imagine the talent I had and she should learn to keep her mouth shut. After that you came up to me and asked if I was okay and complimented my work. After that, I was love drunk. I had a little taste and I wanted more. I went home and wished I was back at school so I could see you. Now do you understand?" I stood in shock and amazement. Now I kind of feel bad for yelling. I can't believe that such a small act could make such a huge impact. Another voice spoke up and I yelped in surprise. "You know, that is a really nice story, but that doesn't give you the right to kidnap her. She had friends, family, and a very overprotective boyfriend who was looking for her." Man, how much has Chat done this? How can he keep his cool? Overprotective boyfriend? At that I started to blush for the second time today. "I'm sorry, but your time is up. Nathanaël will be leaving now." Nath moved in really close and whispered loud enough so only I could hear. "Mari? You know I will have you and you will be mine and you will love me." This just made me shove him so he would get out faster. I don't know if this was the best idea.

Chat Noir's POV
I have to get Mari out of here, she is shivering and shuddering. I don't think it is because of the cold temperature because it is roughly forty-five degrees Celsius in here. I grabbed Princess by the arm and rushed out passed that guards with a swoosh. "Chat wh-" "Sorry Princess, but I have to get you out of here as soon as possible." Not to mention away from Tomato child. "Hey Princess?" "Mhm?" "Would you like to go on our first official date today?" This had caught her by surprise, for her eyes were wide as saucers. "I would love to Kitty." I was ecstatic, for I had already planned out the events. We would go to the louvre, then, the little creamery down the street. After that, if we had time of course, we would go to the Eiffel Tower to watch the sunset. "Alright Princess, let's go." She giggled as I held out my hand for her to take. They fit together like puzzles pieces. I smirked as I pulled her in and picked her up bridal style and carried her to the louvre. "Ready?" "Ready? Pfft, I am always ready." "Oh really? Ready for anything really, really embarrassing?" Before she could protest, or say anything in that matter, I gathered everyone's attention for a special announcement. "Hello? Hello! Ehem. Could I have your attention please?" Everyone's eyes turned to me, large and curious. "Alright, hello! My name is Chat Noir, as most of you probably already know. I just wanted to make an announcement to all the people who laid eyes on this girl, because she is mine." I honestly heard a few groans of disappointment. "If you look at her, talk to her, think about her, or breathe the same air as her, I will come after you because she is my Princess. M.I.N.E. Hear me? Thank you, have a good day." I walked back to Mari who was now a crimson red. "Really?! Was that absolutely, positively necessary?" Dang, she is cute when she is mad. Other than that and a few guys checking out Mari that I had to scare away, the louvre visit was pretty normal. Mari would occasionally squeal with excitement because she saw one of her favorite paintings. Louvre visit? Successful. At this point, it was an hour or two after noon. "Alright Mari, now for the next part. Drum role please." She giggled and did a drum role. "The creamery!" "Yeah!" She was jumping up and down like a child getting ready to receive a present. We walked to the creamery and talked. It was relaxing and soothing, conversation and excercise. When we finally reached the small restaurant, we ordered. Mari, being the petite little thing she is, chose the salad and chili with strawberry ice cream. I was away from home and on a date so you know what? I am not going to listen to my dietary plan. I got a double decker burger, which was a massive cheeseburger that was two layer high, fries, and a sherbet cone. Mari and I found a corner booth and sat. Mari ended up having to help me finish my fries because I couldn't finish on my own. We sat, played games on our phones, like Mario Kart, and exchanged jokes and stories for about three hours. It is four thirty and it will take us awhile to walk to the Eiffel Tower and the sun sets at five o'clock. "Mari, for the next thing we will have to leave now or we will be late." "Okay. Umm where are we going?" She gave the cutest smile, I almost couldn't resist. "Nope. It is a surprise." She playfully groaned as I paid the food bill and we headed out the door. When we were almost there I blindfolded her so she couldn't see where we were going. Five o'clock. It should be setting soon. I led her to the top to the tower and took the blindfold off. The view was breathtaking. I don't know what to look at, Mari, or the sun setting. We watched in awestruck wonder for another five minuets before starting another conversation. Hearing an agitating beep, I knew it was time to go.

Marinette's POV
Chat took me home and kissed me goodbye. "Will I see you tomorrow Chat?" I didn't want to be alone and today was to perfect to end alone. "I hope." And with that, he left. I flopped onto my bed and sighed in content. Today was the bestest day of best days ever! I stumbled for my phone so I could text my beloved Chat Noir.

Mari: Hey kitty
Chat: Hey princess;P
Mari:today was really purrfect😉
Chat: my princess just made a cat pun can my day get any better
Mari: don't make me regret doing it🙄
Mari:sorry kitty but I have to go to sleep
Chat:night sweet dreams

This was the best day I could possibly dream of. It was straight from the fairytale books along with Cinderella and Snow White. What on Earth did I do to deserve him?