Six: Fear

I heard her coming down the stairs and I quickly panicked. I didn't remove the bag from my mouth, I didn't stop growling.

When she came into the entrance I looked at her and dropped the bag rushing to her and pinning her to the wall with a light slam of her body.

"You hurting me." She cried out, tears welling up in her eyes.

I couldn't say anything to her I couldn't get it together. I wasn't myself anymore, I was my true self, a monster.

I looked deep into her large panicked eyes as she started to sob, he squeeze her body so tightly to the wall I was sure a bruise would be there by the morning.

If she did end up surviving.

Her mark, it smelled so good. It was intoxicating. Maybe not to my brother but it was to me. That was the magic of the mark.

You were the only one that found the blood intoxicating. Of course with vampires, it was different. Their venom was no longer dangerous to you.

It was something sexual for vampires, but this was different.

"Please let me go." She sobbed.

I pressed a kiss to her neck to let her know that everything would be okay. to just hush her as I took in the scent of her blood.

Then it happened. I sunk my teeth into her. She let out a loud scream as I began to suck violently from the artery.

She started to kick and twist, trying to free herself from my grip. Only for a moment was it a struggle, then I felt stronger than ever.

She stopped kicking. She stopped crying. Her body went pale and limp and I knew that it had happened.

I let her body slip down to the floor and after a moment I was able to calm myself.

Then I realized what I had done.

I dropped down to my knees and pulled her head into my lap beginning to cry. My tears hit her face and only for a moment I had hoped it would be like a scene in a cartoon where the tear brought them back to life.

She didn't cry, her heart don't beat. She didn't bleed from the holes I left on her neck.

She laid their lifeless for what felt like ages before something happened.

She opened her eyes wide and let out a scream that never seemed to end. Then my body started to break out into violent shaking.

"Harry!" I heard her voice, I opened my eyes to see Lana standing next to my bed shaking me violently, he sister was screaming. That was the scream that I heard.

It was only a nightmare.

"You can sleep with me again." I said without hesitation.

A/n: I hope that you enjoyed. This chapter is short because I did two. Please leave votes and comments!