Where Have You Been All My Life

Hey, I'm Adrianna Andrew and I'm 17 years old. I have a younger sister, Amaryllis, and we live together in a mansion we share on a beach that we own. I have 5 cousins; Katana, Takara, Drake, Kyle, and Kirsten. My older brother, A'mari, lives in California as well and he comes in every once in awhile to check on us. I'm 5'1, redbone, hazel eyes, full lips, big breasts, round ass, thick thighs, hourglass figure, and long, straight, black hair. I come from a wealthy family who assisted in my moving to California but for the most part I funded my way. The same goes for my cousins and sister; we always work hard for what we have. I was in a relationship before I moved but it went left. He screwed me over in more ways than one and I'd never go back to that. I also decided that I don't need anybody else and I'd rather be by myself. I don't need a guy in my life for a long time and I don't see that ever changing. Amaryllis and I are both starting at a new school and we're both really excited. I'm going to be a senior and she's going to be a freshman. I can't wait to see what my last year of high school has in store for me. Well, that's all I have to say so let's get to the story.