Chapter 7

hi all the hot people out there ;) sorry it took me ages to write this... Well not many people are too eager to read, yeah i know my story is a bit not-so-cool or happening... No romance or anything but well im attempting at something different, something serious.. I have it beautifully planned... Il cut out this boringness after the next chap... I had to write these chaps like this as a base to suport the awesomeness of the story which yet has to start :D u will see if u give it a shot. :D

Ignore mistakes, i still have to pass it thru microsoft word lol, im writing & uploading from ipod right now :)

Please vote, comment & fan me :D xoxo

And this chap is a bit short... But im gonna upload the next chap In a blink of an eye ;)

Read my book or not.. I still love u all ;)

----------------------------//////--/--------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Work time! Finally, the time came when i would be starting

working.

I was just parked outside the restaurant since half hour ago and listening to some sad music while waiting for the clock to tick 8:00.

Why didnt i go sit inside? Well yeah I thought about that a few times but then I thought it would look weird as i would be sitting there like a customer one minute & the other minute I would get up and start working... So I decided going directly to work would be better.

I got out locking the car behind me. I wasn't surprised that the place was a little crowded, everyones always desperate to check out something new, teens are mostly looking for cool new placing to hang out, it was a perfect place, very stylishly built & designed by a great expensive designer.

The boss was probably rich in investment, I thought as I walked inside & made my way over to meet my work mates. I quickly changed into the uniform & took my place behind the counter as the man who was working his shift before me greeted me happily, he was probably glad that his shift was over, i watched him take his wage as he left while waving at the staff, he definately made some friends in a few hours.

I barely looked around, I just did my job as quickly and efficiently as I could, waiters taking orders and telling them to me, taking money, giving change & making the bill, It was more like mcdonalds, not a proper family restaurant, it was for teens mostly because most of the menu was fast food and stuff teens would eat.

A few times girls got up themselves instead of calling the waiters & they came up to me for directly ordering, some tried to flirt but they went back frustrated because they got nothing from me... Because i had nothing to give. This went on, smiles & winks kept coming, even a guy winked at me & I felt weird.. like guys were attracted to me too?

I thought this craziness would go on so i tuned everything out, i didnt even notice my boss coming up to me until I heard him speak.

"Nice going kid, you are quick, I see the customers are satisfied."

"work is my first priority, i'm glad i'm doing good" I forced a smile for the man in respect.

He patted me on the shoulder & winked at me... Omg not him too! Well ofcourse it didn't mean anything funny, it was a normal wink, somehow for work motivation, good relation between employer & employee, i had to laugh at the kind of explanations I was giving myself!

I felt myself relax, for the first time i looked around at the people, noticing couples, groups of friends, some girls looking at me after every few seconds, some looking away & blushing as I caught them staring... Others whispered to each other as they felt pleased that I acknowleged their existence.

It was a pretty crazy scene! What the hell did I look like? Some hot guy out of a worlds top 10 hottest guys magazine?

But then I remembered I always stood out at school too, I was popular & I always got the same attention and reactions from girls...

I went back into time for the first time, when i was sitting in class... She was on my left and a few seats away from me, i could feel her eyes on me as she scribbled away on a piece of paper, she looked at me every few seconds as if she is writing about me, i got curious every second... She had her light brown, almost honey coloured hair flowing down her back, i started to look ahead so she could finish doing whatever she was, without being caught by me.. I didnt want her to stop.

That was when the bell rang and she got up hastily, the paper flew from the desk as everyone started to hurry towards the door, unfortunately it landed on mandy's foot.. She being a high class b*tch, picked it up and her eyes lighted up.

I knew it wasnt gonna b good.. I moved to take it from her but i was too late as she started shouting;

"everybody stoooop!! Look what i have here!"

When she got everyones attention she started reading

"zack looks so cute today! Ofcourse like every other day... I love to watch his tall muscular body as he tries to concentrate hard on what the teacher is saying, he is so perfect! Perfect grades, and he is single too! I caught his eye today, they are the deepest blue, i could sink in them.. He is so beautiful, so handsome, i wish i could have him, he is everything to me...."

I had stood there staring at the girl of my dreams, amazed at what she thought about me! I would have love to read more descriptions of how she saw me.. But then i snapped out of the dreamy world as i heard my baby girl shout at mandy and grab the page from her, i watched her as she rolled it in a ball as tears of embarrasment flowed down her face, she was humiliated with her feelings for me in front of the whole class, mandy had a satisfied grin on her face.. I wanted to punch her in the face at the moment but i stood there as i watched the girl i had fancied for a long time run out of the class.. I ran after her...

I shaked my head so hard to come back to reality before i could re-visualise any further.. Before the worst part! How did i even allow myself to think about that time? Why the hell did i go back in time? I cursed myself under my breath.

I felt a hand on my shoulder as the other person who was the waiter smiled at me and told me that i looked like i have seen a ghost. I gained my composure quickly as the other guy started talking to me about how he noticed everyone looking at me and how i was so lucky. I tuned the rest out, nodding my head.. Slowly people started to leave, finally the time came when my shift had to end.

I said goodbye to all other employees i came across, i got my wage from nick, he decided to be generous and gave me $10 extra for a good performance on the first day which was the most crowded!

I was exhausted as i headed home, i couldn't wait to go to sleep.