Chapter 2;; "Fun place"

:")

:")

-

Taehyung's eyes land back on delicious meal in front of him. Soon the entire bowl was gone and got up from his seat to leave, looking in the direction that the boy from earlier was sitting at.

He sat there texting furiously on his phone as Tae continued to walk out the door no longer feeling flustered or nervous around the other male. Though his thoughts bring him back to wondering who might he be texting.

He shakes it off and walks down the side walk, since you know jimin left and he likes taking the subway. The blond clutches onto his jacket tightly feeling the slight change in temperature around him.

Tae grabbed his phone for a moment reading the time, seeing that it's still early there's no use to go home right now. His legs carry him to a small shop across the street, it was a flower shop that his friend Jin works at.

He opens the door which causes a slight bell noise to go off signaling that someone has entered the shop. "Jin-hyung!" His soft yet deep voice feeling the air as he looks around the flower shop, Taehyung looks in the back door seeing his friend furiously making out with someone.

His cheeks turn a bright pink as he sees that jin noticed his presence and smacked the boy who was on top of the other. The older males face was a bright red as well, he coughs awkwardly as he smiles sweetly to the blond boy. "Oh hey Taehyung! What brings you here~?" Jin quickly ignores the slight tension in the air from what the boy just witnessed.

"Um...nothing I just haven't seen you in a while, so..."  the boy awkwardly shuffles in his spot that he's standing in. His eyes lead behind his friend to the mint haired male who was kissing jin earlier. It looked like he was fixing his hair in the mirror that jin put back there. Because a queen needs to look great 24/7.

"Ah, I see. Well if that's all why don't you skip along honey. I love you and all but I have someone waiting for me." He sticks out his tongue playfully. "Yeah,yeah,  I see bye!" As the boy waved goodbye to his hyung and sees a familiar raven haired boy.

He shrugs as he continues to walk down the street, looking around into other shops as well. Taehyung finally made it to a quite lit up store, he pokes his head in as he sees a head full of orange hair. "Hobi!"

~small time skip bc Taehyung and hobi end up talking for a while~

The small boy waved his hand while departing from his friend. The soft breeze hits his face once again as he walked down the now dark sidewalk. A small clicking sound coming from the boys shoes by every step he took, it echoed through out the silent, dark city.

He hears something to his right and furrows his eyebrows by the sudden loud noise. His legs carry him towards the loud sound, he looks around the corner seeing the dark haired male looming over another person. It seemed like the poor person on the wall was scared out of his wits.

Taehyung still confused by the sudden actions that are going on around he doesn't care about the trouble that he could suddenly get into. With out thinking he takes a step forward then hearing a lock of the gun go off. "Princess I wouldn't take another step if I was you ." The deep seductive voice booms through the ally and the slight sound of whimpering coming from the male below the nice looking man.

"I-I....wh-what..." tae's fingers connect with each other, fiddling around in nervousness that just came back to him. "What are you doing do that poor man..?" A big smirk lands on the older boys face, his voice serious but the face doesn't match the male right now.

"Nothing baby, we're just playing a game, right?" He shoves the other boy slight with his gun that was hidden behind his back. The nervous male nodded furiously.

Jungkook sighs and shoves the guy away putting his gun back in his pants. The shaken boy scurried away in fear slightly hearing a 'I'll be back for your ass'. His hands slight around Taehyung hips protectively his mouth right next to the shorter boys ear. "Let me show you a cool place I know~"

--

Finally updated. Ugh there's so much going on. Bleh

I hope the exo and army fandom stop their bullshit soon tbh.

Anyways it's 3 in the morning imma sleep