Chapter 1;; Strawberry Ice Cream

Hello, starting a new story hopefully you guys like it.
I've been wanting to write a story for a while >_<

I'm always here to talk about these 7 losers so, message or comment ! ○♡○)~

Just call me Tae ♡
ENJOYYY🤗
-

{No one's P.O.V.}

Taehyung simply throws on a pair of black skinny jeans with a big white sweater to soften the dark color. His eyes scanned his body in the long mirror he had in the corner of the white room.

A smile is brightly worn on his face as he does the rest of his daily morning routine so he can get ready.
A soft 'ding' noise was heard and he shuffles toward his bed where his phone lays still connected to the charger.
His eyes look over the touch screen phone as he noticed the little ding was telling him his best friend had texted.

Jimin: Hey boo, I'll be there in 10. Xoxo

Tae: AH! Okay. Make sure you don't forget our Biology project!

Jimin: boi it's in the back seat. I almost forgot tho 😇😇

Taehyung giggled softly as he remembers that sometimes he's best friend easily forgets stuff constantly. He runs down stairs quickly, grabbing his shoes and his bag as well. Not forgetting to grab a morning snack to munch on in the car.

Before the young boy knew it a car honk comes from the front of the house and he quickly grabs his phone and runs out the door. A white car sits in his driveway, not that he knows the name of the car...it's just a nice looking car.

The brunette carefully gets in the car putting his bag in his lap for space. "HI CHIMCHIM!!" His voice fills the air as the radio plays softly.

The older boy chuckles and gives the other a bright smile that could end war probably.

The two make their way to school in little talk and laughter, somewhat singing along to the radio too. When they got there they walked down the halls and did their stuff.

-
(Time skip bc school is boring)
-

Jimin and the other boy make their way back to the car. "Jiminie~ let's go get ice cream!"
The excited boy jumped up and down in his seat happily. "Yes, that sounds great!"

On the way there it was comfortable silence, one tired and the other too focused on the road.

They make their way into the shop , jimin heads over the the ordering place to get their ice cream which had a line. Knowing what Taehyung likes already.

{ Taehyung's P.O.V.}

I ran to the other side of the shop to sit down as Jimin was in line. My eyes stare at the boy in front of jimin to a boy with pitch black hair, with skinny jeans and a slightly ripped up shirt.

I can tell that jimin is staring at him just by the way he's awkwardly shuffling back and forth trying to distract himself from annoying the other male.

{ Third person P.O.V. }

As the brunette stares at his friend being awkward because of the man in front of him makes him giggle. The small smile still on his face as Jimin turns around to look at him seeing his cheeky smile, he shakes his head and smiles as well.

The boy could feel another person's eyes on him, he looks around the room till his eyes meet up with a dark haired male who seems as if he was in a gaze by looking at the younger boy.

The dark haired male licked his pink lips in pleasure just by looking at the boy

The dark haired male licked his pink lips in pleasure just by looking at the boy. He seemed so small, and pure, the smile that he wears on his face is perfection.  He needed him, no, wanted him.

While Taehyung's eyes finally looked away from the other male when he had noticed that jimin had finally came back with their ice creams. His cheeks slightly tinted a soft pink color almost matching the ice cream it self.

"Hey tae? Tae~? " The silver haired boy waved his hand in front of the younger. "Excuse mee~" He said softly.

Taehyung jumped by his best friends talking and started giggling furiously. He loved it when Jiminie said 'excuse me'.
His box smile shown brightly to the male sitting across from him.

The boy dipped his spoon into the strawberry ice cream to take a bite of it. As soon as it hit the boys taste buds a soft pleasurable moan leaves his lips. "Death by ice cream..." jimin laughed at the younger while he simply responded with a soft nod.

A soft notification sound went off once again. It wasn't his this time it was Jimins.

Hobi 😍: hey, where are you at? Thought we were having a movie night after school?? 😮

Jimin let out a small his now remembering the date he had planned with his bf. "Ah, sorry tae but I totally forgot Hobi and I had a date today after school!" He apologized quickly.

"Aish, that's nothing new hurry and go on. Tell hobi next time I'll just steal you for a date. " He giggled out as the other smiled while waving a goodbye.

As Jimin walked out the store so did the boy from earlier that was standing in line in front of jimin.

While the other male was left to look at his little princess in the ice cream shop.