Get her. GET HER NOW.

So here's my second chapter. Not sure of its any good.... But here it goes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tomoko's POV

"I got..." My eyes were wide with fear. "... Cerberus..."

Her eyes got wide. "I..."

Before she could say anything I cut her off. "I'm going home. Hopefully he doesn't know I'm his mate. I'll just avoid him forever."

"I don't know.... He's the strongest alpha in the world.... If he finds out you're his mate...."

"I know... I'm going home."

She nodded and I got my keys out. I quickly ran to my car and started it up. I drove home as fast as I could.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cerberus' POV

Some sort of mandatory wolf/human party.... Great. All I wanted was to sleep today. I growled as I went. My beta, Xavier, made me try some stupid mate test shit. It pissed me off. It had been seven years and still no mate. I doubt this thing will work.

A piece of paper comes out after they took some of my blood and placed it into the machine. They put it on my wrist. "You're mate is Tomoko Rockbell."

I raise a brow. "Never heard of her."

"She is human. Look there is her friend." They pointed to some girl.

I growled and walked towards her. I freeze and smell the air. It's faint, very faint, but I can smell the sweet scent of cotton candy and pine needles.

My wolf whimpered. "This Tomoko girl may actually be our mate. If that girl is really her friend, then she is."

"What do you mean?" I asked Shaun, my wolf.

"She has had contact with our mate recently." He growled.

"... Should I talk to her?"

"Of course you idiot! We have to find our mate!" He growled at me.

I approach the girl. "Hey!" I growled at her. She froze an looked at me, fear was filling her eyes.

"Where is my mate?!" I growled at her.

"I.... Who I-is your mate?" She squeaked, obviously lying.

I growled and used my alpha voice on her. Even if she was human, she still had to listen. "Take. Me. To. Her."

She was shaking with fear now, but nodded and began walking to her car.

"No." I growled, making her jump an looked at me. "We're taking my car."

She whimpered and nodded. I dragged her to my car. "Get in." She opened the door and got in.

I got in. "Where does she live?" I demanded. She gave me directions.

We stopped at the bottom of a hill and pointed to a house. "That's hers... May I leave?" She was terrified.

"No." I growled. "Prove it."

She pulled out her phone and called someone. "... Tomoko.... Stand outside on your porch."

She hung up and pointed to the house. I looked and a girl stepped out onto her porch.

Can I just say, she was gorgeous. I've never seen a more perfect being. Well, other than myself.

I rolled down my window. I smelled it. The smell from earlier.

This made my wolf howl in joy. "Claim her! Claim her now!" He growled at me.

I rolled my eyes. "No. I don't want to force her."

He growled. "Go get her!"

I sighed and drove up to her house, leaving her friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there's my second cruddy chapter. Next will be Tomoko's POV.