Sunken ship~ Ryden

Ah I'm dying bc of this! But I decide to write a fic about it.
Also I don't have Instagram so idk how it works so don't judge me.
_______

Brendon's pov.

I was sitting on the couch in the bus while all the guys went out for drinks. I would've gone but I just had a bad feeling something bad's about to happen. (Country song reference anyone? Don't judge me I'm from alberta)

My phone was beside me as I tried to write lyrics but noting was coming to me. All the sudden my phone got a notification from Instagram, I ignored it at first but I got this nagging feeling in my stomach that it was important 'what could possible be important about Instagram?' I thought to my self. Ah fuck it what's the harm in looking at it? I'm not getting anywhere with this song.

I picked up My phone And looked at the lock screen.

"@thisistherealryanross has just unfollowed you.'

It took a minute for the meaning of the message to make sense but when it did I quickly locked my phone and placed it face down on the couch beside me. I felt tears start to build in my eyes. What did I do? God this reminds me of all those years ago

*flashback*

Spencer and I stood in front of our managers desk. He was looking at us with sadness in his eyes and I had no idea what was happening. Where was Jon and Ryan I haven't seen them all day. And Ryan has been super distant lately he's been acting like we haven't known each other since high-school and have been dating since the band started touring. Our manager sighed and leaned back in his chair as sighed. "I don't know how I'm supposed to tell you this so I'm just gonna come out and say it....Ryan and Jon quit." spencer knew immediately what he meant but I still didn't get it.

"What do you mean they quit?" I asked. He shook his head "they said it was creative differences between you four but I'm not sure that's really what it is. They left this morning I'm sorry Brendon."

I look at spencer for him to tell me it was a joke but I noticed tears in his eyes before the first fell he turned around and quickly left the room.

"Ok" I said simply "we'll look for a new bass player next week and me and spence can finish the last two shows by ourselves" before he could reply I too left the room.

Why couldn't he break up with me to my face?

*rnd*

I didn't realize I was crying until I felt someone wrapping their arms around me and quickly pulling me into their chest. "Shhh Bren it's ok you'll be ok" the voice soothed. I quickly recognized it as Dallon And continued to sob into his chest.

After a few minutes I had managed to calm down and just stayed there while Dallon slid his hand up and down my back.

"You ok now bren?" Dallon questions in a soft voice. I just shrugged my shoulders. "What happened" he questioned while pulling away and looked sadly into my eyes.

I took a shaky breath and told him all about Ryan and My relationship and how he just left without so much as a goodbye. While I was telling him I somehow managed not to burst into tears again.

When I finished dallon wasted no time in pulling me back into his arms and comforting me. "It'll be ok bren. Ryan doesn't know what he's missing"

I looked up into dallons eyes and we both leaned in and connected our lips in. A passionate kiss.

"I love you bren and I'm so sorry Ryan hurt you. I will never do that to you."

"I love you more dallon"

----
WHAAAAAT I SWITCHED THAT TO A BRALLON HAHAHAHA.
Alright just a reminded requests are still open And I'm currently writing a les joshler!!