Chapter Twenty-Eight

Start from the beginning

He's going to shoot us! Alexandria was about to open her mouth and scream when the guys hand came all the way up.

"That way," the buff man said pointing down a hall.

"Thank you, sir." Harry swiftly turned and started walking down the hall. Alexandria kept her mouth shut and followed Harry. They walked all the way down the hall which started curving to the right. There was a huge metal door wide open with voices coming from the inside.

"Place the boxes over," a deep voice commanded from the inside.

"Let's hide behind it until they leave," Harry whispered in Alexandria's ear. She nodded and followed him behind it.

"How many more boxes are left?" a gruffy voice asked.

"A lot, why don't you come and help?" A ratty voice sneered coming outside. The voice suited the person very well.

Alexandria watched as three other men stepped out of the room and went down the hallway.

"Let's go!" Harry urged Alexandria making her walk towards the room.

"Wow! I've never seen this much beer, wine and whatever else is in here," Alexandria said amazed looking around the room in awe. It was a huge storage room for these fine drinks. There were all sizes and colors staked from the floor to the celling. Alexandra didn't get enough time to admire the storage, for Harry was taking the box from her hand and dragging her towards a staircase.

They quietly ran up the stairs and opened the door slowly.

"This place is like a maze," Harry mumbled under his breath. Alexandria sighed this staircase only lead to another hallway. I wonder if we'll find the way in.

It took them thirty minutes for them to successfully find the way in on the other hand it would've taken a worker five. They did waste a couple minutes fixing their wigs,outfits and updating Ally and Marble about their mission.

They arrived where the drinks are served. Luckily for them they were able to discretely jump over the counter without any baristas or sober person to notice them.

"I felt like I was in a horror movie," Alexandria yelled over the load music.

Harry nodded he leaned in and whispered in her ear," Now we need to find Natasha and Sam to get pictures and we can leave."

They agreed to split up to look for them. Alexandria and Harry both started their search on the main floor. There were over a hundred faces and none of them belonged to Natasha of Sam. Harry started going up to the second floor where it was more quite and where couples usually sat. He had a feeling that they would be here. It surprised Harry that they would risk coming out here together since a lot of social elites know Alex Kobra. What puzzled Harry even more was Natasha. Why would she marry Alex? It was clear he didn't love her and she obviously wasn't in love with him since she was out her with another man.

Soon Harry and the rest of them would have all the answers to their questions.

He walked around the second floor peeking at all the booths. If they weren't here it means they're in the VIP section.

Harry could get into the VIP section but not with his costume on.

He slowly neared the VIP section trying to catch a glimpse inside. There was another tall buff guy standing in front of the entrance with a black clipboard. He smiled when he recognized the guy guarding the VIP entrance.

"Hey, Mark!"

The tall buff guy gave Harry a funny look wondering how this orange ball knew his name.

"Your name?" Mark asked looking down at the clipboard.

"It's me Harry Styles."

Mark started chuckling at the poser," And I'm Barack Obama."

Harry rolled his eyes pulling out his ID and quickly explaining Mark the story.

"You know I can't say who's in there man, but as long as you don't tell anyone," Mark said slowly.

"I promise I won't tell anyone."

Mark looked around before giving Harry a small nod.

Harry pulled out his phone and sent a quick message to the group chat stating he found them but haven't seen them.

Harry was busy texting away on his phone he didn't notice someone else had walked up to Mark. He instantly froze when he recognized the voice.

"Here's my ID, now let me in."