Confession

"So what do you wanna do first?" Jungkook ask "HOMEWORK!! Mr Sim will kill me if I don't hand up his homework." I replied
1 and a half hour later-
"Am done!" Jungkook throwing his hands to the air, " and done!" You cheered for joy. " Ok what do you wanna do now?" Jungkook ask again.
"Well let's play truth or Dare! I go get the botte." You said excitedly
"KOOKIE TRUTH OR DARE?" You look at him mysteriously "umm...dare? I really don't know just bring it!" He said bravely " ok you are going to regret this, shout at the person hello who walk past your window !" You laugh and you think that he will not do that. He walk to the window " wow am impressed kookie" you giggle. Then some one walk pass, " HELLO RANDOM PERSON!" jungkook still waving at the stranger. Ok, that was to simple huh?"you ask "what kind of dare is that?...LAME!" He showing a lame face to you. Fine you said it. "Ok y/n truth or dare? He smirked "sorry but am not brave truth" you answered without confidence "ok who do you like?" He ask with curiosity "ummm... do I have to?"you didn't dare to say it cause it was very awkward, but you move nearer to junkook's ear and Whisper" Park jimin." Jungkook eyes widened, and froze for three seconds. " Please don't tell him, please" you pleaded "umm...ok" jungkook is still shock to here that you like jimin.
Jungkook pov
"I cannot believe that y/n could fall for jimin" I thought in my head " should I confess that I like her to?" Considering if this is the right moment
Your pov
"Is Jungkook ok? He look dumb founded." You wonder
"Ok bye Jungkook, is nice spending time with you!" Waving to say good bye