"Wanna Try That Again"

“Y/N are you still coming tonight?”

I rolled my eyes at his stupid question.

“Yes, Harry, I am. Chill out.”

He’d only asked me that question 12 times in the past three days.

“Okay, you better. This is gonna be huge.”

_______________________________

Huge was kind of an understatement. Horan had this house loaded with people. There was barely any breathing room, let alone room to move. The party was too big, in my opinion.

My eyes scanned the room to look for a familiar face, hoping I could try to move somewhere more roomy. And that’s when I spotted him. Niall Horan. Bastard. He was clad in a fitted blue shirt and his jeans hugged his legs. He looked hot. But he reeked of cockiness. I hate him. 

I mentally punched him in the face when his eyes met mine from across the room. His lips turned into a smirk. I turned on my heel and went out to back door towards the fire pit for air. 

I hadn’t been outside for more than 5 minutes when I heard his arrogant voice beside me.

“Well if it isn’t Y/N, long time no see. I must admit that I’m shocked to see you at a party like this.”

I scoffed. Harry. No doubt, this was all his idea. Probably another attempt at a peace treaty between Niall and I. I rolled my eyes and faked the sweetest smile I possibly could and turned to face him.

“Well, if I had known you were going to be here, I assure you I wouldn’t have come.”

He feigned offense at my words.

“Oh, well that’s too bad. It’s a good thing you didn’t know, then,”

I turned away from him and sipped my drink.

“It’s been a while since I’ve seen your look of jealousy when I take a girl home.”

My blood boiled. I whipped my head back around to face him, seething.

“Jealousy? Is that what you think? It’s DISGUST, Niall. I’m disgusted that you feel the need to sleep with a new girl all the time. And frankly, a little sorry for the poor girls because most of them actually believe they have a chance with you.”

I shook my head at him and pushed past him back toward the house.

“Oh, come on, Y/N, it’s obvious! You want me so bad, you can’t stand it! Everyone sees it!”

I turned back toward him.

“WANT you? And just when I thought you couldn’t get anymore repulsive. Not every girl wants to throw themselves at you, or kiss the ground you walk on! You’re disgusting!”

Of course I liked Niall but I am never gonna admit it infront of him.

He tucked his bottom lip between his teeth and dropped his right eye into a sultry wink.

“I love it when you talk dirty to me.”

I reached my hand back to slap his cheek, but before they could make contact his hand was wrapped around my wrist and he backed me into the side of the house.

His lips were suddenly on mine, and I’d be lying if I said i didn’t enjoy it. It was rough, raw, and enough to make me moan into his mouth. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. One hand still had a hold of my wrist and the other came up to caress my cheek.

His breathing was heavy as he spoke,

“Wanna try that again, sweetheart?”