So Damn Cute

*Y/N POV*

I opened my eyes to the sunlight coming from the windows. I immediately look down at Niall.

He’s snuggled into my chest with his mouth wide open and his hair all over the place. I can hear him snoring lightly. He moves slightly and makes a small, cute noise. I literally can’t breathe looking at him, he’s way too cute. He moves some more, Bringing his hand up to his mouth and yawning. His eyes flutter open slowly. I think i’m blushing now? I can’t tell because the cuteness is so distracting I just want to kiss him. He looks up at me smiling.

“Morning Y/N!” He says.

“M-morning Niall!” I say back, stuttering a bit

He giggles and i’m dying.

“Are you alright y/n?” He asks still giggling, but looking concerned.

“I’m fine!” I say.

He giggles more.

“I’m gonna go make breakfast!”

He says and I couldn’t be more thankful because for having him in life and Niall's cooking tastes amazing.

I finally decide to go downstairs. Niall is standing in the kitchen wearing nothing but only shorts and humming softly.

What even is breathing?

I decide to sneak up behind him and hug him, but before I can, he sneezes like an actual kitten. I stumble back until I fall and Niall worriedly rushes over to me. He falls on top of me accidentally, and now we’re both laughing. He leans down and kisses my cheek with a “Mwahhhh!” He gets up but I keep lying there blushing, in shock at the cuteness.

Niall giggles and helps me up. I sit in a chair just as he gets done making the food. Niall sits a plate in front of me and I look down to see…

He’s made a smiley face eggs and bacon with a small bacon heart next to it. I think I just died. I eat it quickly and Niall giggles again as he takes the plates to the sink.

I sneak up behind him just as he turns around and kiss him. He is very surprised but kisses back. We pull away.

“Stop being so damn cute.” I say and giggle.

For now Niall is the flustered one.

_________________________________

Hi beautifuls!
Hope you are having a good day and hope you liked this one!
Just wanna say that don't be a ghostie reader. Do comments and vote. Please. It will mean the world to me :)
And thanks for 300 above reads! Seriously thank you so much!

Lots of love
-A
xoxo