·13· Zerkstar - Starboy (Part 2)

Alot said yes to Part 2 so here it is people!

---

"What do you mean he's your star Josh?" Simon questioned furiously, not believing Josh for a second. He glanced nervously at the Asian looking boy sitting on their sofa, dressed in clothes way too big for his little frame.

Josh put his head in his hands, "I can't comprehend it myself Simon, but he was glowing and shit and I- I physically can't let him go."

"That's my fault."

Everyone turned to face the boy who, until now, had sat quiet and watched.

JJ raised an eyebrow, "Figures? Want to explain?"

"I'm a star," A scoff was heard, "The person we choose to love and comfort and help, gets attracted or, uh, attached to us. It hurts to turn us away."

"For fuck's sake! You're not a fucking star!" JJ turned to Josh angrily, "Do you even know his name?!"

Josh paused and shook his head.

"Vikram, but you can call me Vik-"

"Shut up! Josh, we need to take him to a mental hospital or some shit."

Josh was staring at Vikk, ignoring JJ's rants. "Vikk? I like it." They exchanged a smile.

"Josh!"

"No, we are not sending him away!" Josh yelled.

"He's delusional!" Simon added in.

"He glowed! His eyes were white!" Josh retorted, his face turning

"I am not delusional." Vikk frowned, standing up, "I'll prove it."

Within a second, a blinding white light crowded the room, sending multiple cries from the boys. When the beautiful light had dulled down, Vikk stood glowing powerfully, his eyes completely white. But they weren't freaky, instead the white was soothing.

The beautiful white glow faded after a few moments of shocked silence. Vik looked faint after his experience and stumbled backwards, only to be steadied by a still shocked, but more concerned, Josh.

"Don't make me do that again please." Vikk mumbled, "It takes away some of my human life source."

Josh frowned and the hand used to steady Vikk wrapped around Vikk's shoulders. He turned to glare at JJ and Simon, slightly confused to why he was being so overprotective over this boy. But he realised Vikk had already explained.

"Whoa, we're sorry." Simon said, his eyes wide and body tense. JJ was still in shock, he was staring at Vikk like he was an alien. Which technically he was.

"He's staying." Josh said firmly. No arguements came from the two.

-

Simon had taken Vikk out to get some clothes that would fit him, much to the protests of Josh, who liked how Vikk looked in his clothes. Josh couldn't go with them as he had a job interview, but that had ended hours ago. Now he was pacing in his living room, wondering where Vikk and Simon were. The fresh separation from Vikk was giving him anxiety.

The door slammed open. "We're back!" Simon shouted and Josh was in the hallway. He located Vikk and gasped. Vikk was dressed in tight fitting maroon jeans and a slightly too big dark blue jumper. Josh thought he looked adorbale as he crossed the space between them and brought him into his arms.

"Welcome home, star."

-

"Josh! Stop!" Vikk cried in laughter, tears streaming down his face as he tried to wriggle away from Josh's searching fingers. He grasped Vikk's sides and started to tickle him all over again.

"Josh!" Vikk squealed and managed to get away, run a few metres, before he was picked up by the waist and flung over Josh's shoulder.

After his weak cries of protest, Vikk was flung onto the bed and pinned by a grinning Josh.

"I'm not finished yet Star." He whispered and Vikk suddenly noticed their close proximity. It wasn't rare for a star and their person to fall in love, but both boys had seemed to be avoiding it.

Vikk sucked in a breath as Josh's expression became slightly more serious and he began to lean down until their lips were almost touching.

"Josh..." Vikk whispered and before the bearded man could pull away, he lifted himself up and connected their lips.

Josh's response was instant, kissing back with a searing passion that only someone in love could conjour. Their mouths danced together beautifully and Vikk felt himself radiating and glowing with happiness.

After a few minutes that seemed to drag on into forever, they broke apart and heavy breaths poured from them.

"We should do that again sometime." Josh whispered with a smile. He grasped Vikk close, like he would lose him if he let go.

Vikk put his forehead against Josh's chest, the feeling of electricity flowing through his veins and head and mind. "Yeah." He replied, still breathless.

JJ and Simon opened Josh's bedroom door hours later to see the two curled up in each other's arms, content smiles on their faces.

---

I might write a smutty part 3 but I have no idea how to write that shit

I hope you enjoyed! :D

Edited