·7· Kstar - Falling Angel (Part 1)

Requested by @JasmynJiang

---

Vikk didn't understand why all these people felt the need to get in his fucking way, especially since he was late. Again. With a tiny growl, the short boy managed to shove his way through the screaming fangirls and badass boys, getting to the front of the crowd. The poor security guard who was stopping the mass from entering frowned at Vikk. Vikk scowled back, obviously not in the mood at the moment, and flashed the guard his pass, one saying that he was part of the backstage crew. The man relunctantly let him through.

"There you are Vikk! We have a problem with the lighting, and Simon is killing himself with stress about it." Tobi greeted him with. Vikk ignored him, hanging up his bag and coat.

"Vikk!"

"Alright, alright I'm going! Not really sure what's the big deal about this rapper." Vikk huffed mardily, "He's just like the others. Cocky, idiotic..."

Tobi clipped the smaller boy over the head in disapproval. "I'll have you know that this rapper is KSI, one of the best selling of his time, and he chose to come here! Of course Simon is stressed about it."

Vikk merely shrugged, fast walking away from the technician and towards a pacing Simon.

"There you are! For the love of all things holy, can you get it fixed." Simon cried out, burying his face in Vikk's shoulder.

Vikk smiled ever so slightly, himself and Simon had been close ever since they were little. He patted the taller boy's head and distached himself from Simon.

"Let me have a look Si." Vikk murmured, heading towards the ladder that was placed under the main spotlight. He climbed up expertly, not looking down as it was quite high, and twisted the big light around to face him. With a quick examination, Vikk saw the giant bulb wasn't screwed in properly.

"The bulb's come loose!" He shouted down to Simon, not knowing that the taller boy had been dragged off, "I'm gonna screw it back in!"

Vikk let go of the ladder and grasped the bulb, giving it a twist, then another and another and-

Vikk cried out as a blinding white light crowded his vision. He panicked, realising the power for it must have been plugged in, and stepped back instinctively to try get away. Another scream tore from his throat as his foot came into contact with nothing and gravity did the rest. Vikk was suddenly falling, fully well knowing that he would break something on landing.

He opened his aching eyes, the black ground of the stage dawned closer, his eyes closed again in pure fear.

Warmth was the last thing Vikk expected, but it surrounded him in the shape of two strong arms. Then he was rolling around, the arms creating a protective cage around him. Had an angel saved him?

Everything halted, noise invaded his ears again as the shock of the situation faded.

"He's in shock for fuck's sake Simon! Calm down!"

Vikk's blurry eyesight focused with some struggle, meeting with the most beautiful face he had ever seen.

"Vikk? This is JJ, or KSI. He saved you."

'JJ' smiled, "Well hello there beautiful. Looks like I caught a falling angel eh?"

Vikk had the nerve to laugh.

---
Short and sweet yeahhhh

I hope you enjoyed! :D

Not edited

PS I'M IN DENMARK OMG