micheal

Alexia's POV

You know what vexes me ? Its when I am having one of the most stress free moment and someone fells the need to interrupt.

I was asleep for about 3 hours just into the middle of my dream my phone rang.
Luckily its Raquel because if it wasn't her I swear I would tell this person all the bad words I know.

"Guess who is coming back to Town?" She asked with excitement in her voice.
"Let me guess, Brad"
"No!! why would I call you to tell you my stupid brother is coming back to town, he can stay where he is for all I cares"
"So who is it?"
"Its Michael!"
"Mic...Michael Reid"
"Yes the guy you had a crush on since 3rd grade"
"I don't have a crush on him"
"Yes you do"

"Alexia honey dinner is ready" my mother called from the dinning room.
"Coming"
"Bye Raquel dinner is ready"
"Bye honey"
I hung the phone up with my mouth opened wide. I couldn't believe it Michael is actually coming back. Raquel is right I had a crush on him ever since 3rd grade.
I'm telling you he is hot...hot fuckable hot
"Alexia"my mother called snapping me out of my thoughts
"Your dinner is getting cold aren't you gonna go down and eat"
"Just put it in the fridge"
"Okay" she called over her shoulder as she closed my room door and walked back down stairs
As soon as she was out of sight I called back Raquel
As soon as she answered I shouted "is Michael really coming back"
"Yes girl he is"
"Come on girl give me details"
"Can't talk right now but I'll tell you Monday"
The call ended and a slight smirk crept on my face I am gonna see Michael again. A text message pops upon my phone snapping me out of my thoughts I took a quick glance at the screen its from shemari saying miss you can't wait to see you Monday :-) i I replied me too *smiles*. After seen that text from shemari the smirk grew into a smile.
"Seems somebody is getting lucky"Conroy scoffed causing me to look up from my phone.
"What you don't know the meaning of the word privacy?" I snapped back
"Care to tell me who it is" he asked ignoring my first question
"Tell you"I chuckled
"You might be an attorney but I will never confide in you and by the way why are you here"
"What is there something wrong in checking up on my little sister?"
"Okay check up is over now bye"
"Still not telling me who it is" he called over his shoulder as he closed the door and walked down the stairs.

** *Monday***

My weekend (a bit of Saturday and all of Sunday) ran through with me been anxious to come back to school, its actually the first time I've ever been so anxious about school. Considering am about to hear details about Michael. I was currently on my way to maths class which I wouldn't miss for anything. Believe me when I say am not a fan of math but am definitely a fan of the teacher. I walked in math room a bit late. "miss young heard of the word punctuality before?" Shemari asked "Oh yea I do like 10o'clock and 10:30"
I could see him frown when I reminded him about how he was late for our night out.
Listen Alexia" he scorned "I'm not in the mood to play your little mind games, and instead of being such an insufferable self centered smart ass for the first time just consider your classmates and find your seat". Before moving to my seat I smirked at him, a smirk crept on his face. I took a seat with the smirk still on my face. He turned back to the board still wearing a smirk which I knew is fuelled with dirty thoughts.

I sat there inspecting shemari's gorgeous body. He had short black hair which was trimmed in a high fade. His face was muscular and even through his shirt you could see that he was built like the statue of David.

"Miss young will you come up here and finish this problem " he ask snapping me from my day dream.
I eagerly obliged I got up, walked up to the board, making sure to roll my hips seductively with every step I took. When I reached the board I quickly scribbled the answer. I walked back to my seat the same way I walked to the board I could feel the eyes of the teacher and the other male burning in my back before I could get seated the bell went. Its time for English it was the first ever I cared not to miss English or be late for its the first class I shared with Raquel and I really wanted to see her and talk about Michael.
I walked out of math class into the crowded hallway I looked around I saw Finn Graham another friend of mine I called him and he waited for me we both had English for second period.
We walked into English class snickering about random topics.
"Its glad to see you here on time miss young and you too Mr Walters" Mr Jackson interrupted our conversation. I shot him daggers before I made my way towards my seat at the back of the class. Few minutes after the bell Raquel walked in she took her seat beside me and Finn and we blabbered about Michael for the entire English period

A/N THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING AND ALWAYS VOTE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK

A/N DON'T GIVE UP ON ME I PROMISE YOU THE PLOT WILL THICKEN AS YOU READ ALONG
SINCERELY
S. BURTON