Chapter 1

"(y/n),I like you.Please go out with me."

"Huh!?Me?Why me?"You got confused.Jungkook chuckled.

"You don't understand?I like you,(y/n)."Your eyes got wider.A popular handsome boy just confessed to a nerd and antisocial girl like you?It gotta be kidding.

"Uh-uh...I never falling in love before.And I never dated a guy before. You know, I'm a nerd and antisocial jerk.So why did you like me?".

"You're an interesting girl in my eye.Although,you're nerd and antisocial,but I kinda like it.You're different from the others.You're an unique person."Your face got red.This is the first time in your life,there is a person appreciate you.Seeing you in a different way.And the first time,someone confessed to you.
"U-uh I...I think I give a try."

"A try what?"

"I will go out with y-you."Jungkook giggled.

"Well,then you're my girlfriend now."So you're deciding to dated Jungkook.He was your first boyfriend.So,you don't know what should you do with him.You have no idea what dating exactly like.
"Mom,what is dating?"you asked.

"Why do you asked that?Oh I know...did you have a boyfriend already?"

"Y-Yes.So please tell me exactly what dating is like."

"My,My.My child is already growing up now.So,dating is when you are having a relationship with someone you loved."
"Is that is?Thank you,Mom!"
The next morning,as usually you go to school.

"Morning,(y/n)!"

"Morning,Jungkook..."

"You look beautiful as well."You blushed again.

"T-Thank you..."

"Oh (y/n).I forgot to tell you.I planned to going on a date with you on Saturday.You're free,right?"

"Yeah,I'm free.Where we're going?"

"It's a secret.I promised I'm going to take you on a beautiful place."You got confused.
"Okay.See you on Saturday."

On Saturday...,
"What dress should I wear?Ugh!I can't even dress up!"

"(y/n)?Why you look so frustrated like that?"

"Mom,help me!I'm going on a date with my boyfriend but I don't know what dress
should I wear.Can you suggest me a dress that would fit on me?"
"What type of dress did you want?"

"Any kind.I don't mind."

"This.This would fit you perfectly."Mom shows you a purple ribbon dress.It was simple,but you liked.

"That looks good!Thank,you Mom!"
"(y/n).Are you done yet?"

"Yes.Let's go!"You get in the car and the car move quickly.