Hi!

Hello! Greetings! Salutations! Konichiwa! My name is Alexa! (Kudos if you get this reference!)

Ok, so just in case you didn't get it from the title of the book this is a Warrior Cats RP! I'm so excited to be doing this! I've never actually started a RP book before and I've got to admit I'm kind of nervous as to how this is going to go. I've wanted to post a RP book for a while, but I always thought my first one would be Star Wars based.

However I've been sitting on this idea for a while now and what the hey my friend inspired me to do this one since I like the book series and I thought yeah why not?  Shoutout to JulvonnaKnight! Thanks pal!  It would have taken me forever to pluck up the courage to do this if you hadn't told me it was a good idea!  So thank you!

Just a warning, I have not read the complete series! I'm sorry!  Don't kill me!  Please forgive me! However I will hopefully get to read some more of it in a few weeks time when I go on holidays from school! I do know about something that I haven't read due to another friend who used to enjoy giving me spoiler alerts before I got up to that part of the series...!  Anyway I just wanted to let you know that!

So in the next chapter I will have the rules for this RP, unfortunately there will probably be quite a few but I would appreciate it if you would read all of them and abide by them...! Then in the chapter after that I will post the format for the OC submission forms and we can get things rolling! Until then have fun lives guys!

May the Force (or the Fur ;)) Be With You!

~ Lexa