I am slightly lactose intolerent so I can't have full cream milk. They give me abdominal pain.

I growled in annoyance and went upstairs to start my school morning without breakfast. I looked at the clock. It was 8:25.

SUGAR HONEY ICE TEA!

I darted across my room to my shower and blow dried my hair in thirty seconds. I think I just broke the world's record for getting ready for school in thirty seconds. I guess breaking world records runs in my family.

Like mother, like daughter.

I rapidly put on the nearest clothing I could find and chucked them on.

I achieved to wear my black skinny jeans, my Paris Hilton's red chiffon heels and my white printed tank top that read "Head over to love". I snatched my Louis Vuitton bag. Then, I examined myself briskly in the mirror. I managed to accomplish to put some make up on and bolted to my baby.

I peeped at the digital clock in my car and grimaced.

It was 8:38. 

Two minutes before school started.

I stomped on the accelerator to get my ass into North Cilia HIgh School as soon as possible.

I rushed into my first class.

Math with Mrs.Burn.

I shot into the classroom and panted.

Then, I registered that the entire class was gawking at me, dumbfounded.

"Miss Cass, that wasn't the brightest way to interrupt my lesson. You are late." Mrs. Burn shot daggers at me.

"And you are ugly. Can we stop stating the obvious?" I retorted it back at her effortlessly. The whole class 'oooooooooohed' and one guy yelled "MRS BURN JUST GOT BURRRNNNNEEED!"

Mrs. Burn didn't look surprised at all.

"And why are you always late, may I ask?"

"Sorry, I always get attacked by pokemons on my way here. And if I'm always late, why don't you start your lesson later? I guess, I'm not the stupid one here, am I?"

Mrs. Burn turned fiery red and yelled "MISS CASS! SEE ME AFTER THIS LESSON!"

"GREAT! Because I wanted to see YOU after to settle my matters about you wasting three minutes of my life!" I screamed back.

I stomped off to an empty seat, not waiting to hear Mrs. Burn's response. 

I sat and smirked.

"I enjoyed your performance once again. Who wrote the script for you?" A husky voice appeared beside me and I turned to face Heath Demikov.

School's badass.

His dark hair, almost black successfully impressed me. Like always.

He was wearing a white shirt that had two buttons undone, revealing his perfectly tanned golden skin. His muscles were ready to bulge out of his shirt and he was leaning back on his chair staring at me which his dark, sexy gaze.

"I'm glad you did. Who saw it for you?"

A confused look crossed his face so I added "You look confused."

"Yeah...I think I'm overthinking."

"Yeah...That's why I never do it in the first place."

He smiled and said "You are hot."

"You are not bad yourself." I gave him a flirtatious smile.

"Not bad would be an understatement. Don't you think?" His gaze was fixed on my face and I smirked.