Broken Promise

Copyright All Rights Reserved to summerglitters

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded since like stone age! School just started and I just didn't have much time to go on wattpad! :) I also realised that I went like super duper down on the lists. Haha. Also I put a video by the side for the song that comes out on this chapter. :) I love the song, so check it outtt <333 I've also fully edited this chapter, so hopefully there is like no mistakes. :)

Anyways, I'll be uploading weekly if anyone wanted to know. Yeah. Sorry about that. As usual, please vote, comment and fan me! :)))))) 

Thanks so much to everyone who supported this book from the beginning! <3 <3 <3

Enjoy! xx

summerglitters

*****************************************************

Broken Promise

White lips, pale face

Breathing snow flakes

Burnt wings, sour taste

Struggling to pay rent

Long nights, strange men.

My phone woke me up as I slowly gained focus.

Yuck. Today was a freakin school day.

And they say

She's in the class A Team

Stuck in her day-

The alarm abrubtly stopped as I turned it off.

I lay in my bed for several minutes as I debated on whether or not I should pretend to be sick and not go to school.

Yep, I still felt a little awkward about the Samuel thing and didn't really want to confront him at the moment.

Chelsea's comments from the night before kept coming back to me as I went downstairs to get breakfast.

"Oh em gee! I am actually like so curious about this Sammy boy! I can't believe that you can't get over the kiss! Like, are you Nicole Cass? Or, are you just a secret twin that we never knew about that abducted the real Nicole Cass? Or..." She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively and looked at Liv.

"Are you in love?" Liv and Chelsea both smiled cheekily as they both proposed the idea at the same time.

I shook my head in frustration.

Me?

In love?

Never.

I grabbed the cereal in irritation, accidentally spilling some contents on my way.

Okay. Let's just pretend it was nothing. I mean, I don't even need to pretend. BECAUSE it's the freakin truth!

I stomped my way towards the fridge to get my light milk.

But there was none.

All I could see was two full cream milk bottles in front of me.

Oh My Goodness.

Like, can today even start off any worse?

By the way, I can't have full cream milk. 

I literally can't. And I'm not on some stupid diet because I think I am fat. No.