The three musketeers

Copyright All Rights Reserved to summerglitters

Hey guys :) Yay we were #35 on Watty and #90 on Teen fiction! :)

We are not anymore but I'm still proud of you guys for making that happen :)

I'm going to dedicate this chapter to my friend because my new character is based on her. :) And check her story out :) It's really good!

As usual, plz vote, comment, fan and recommend :)

Enjoy! xx

summerglitters x

****************************************************************

The three musketeers

Liv's face lit up as I opened my door. She was wearing a white dress with black heels. My face immediately did the same as hers as I saw her face.

Her blonde hair was in a messy ponytail. I felt happiness surge within me as the worries began to subside. We ran upstairs to my room. She dumped her stuff on my carpeted floor and we began talking.

"So what's up?" Liv asked me with a smile plastered on her face.

My face undoubtedly shifted into an uncomfortable expression and I kept my silence.

"Nicole, is something wrong?" Her smile was slowly faltering as she waited for an answer.

Excellent question.

Everything in my life has not been perfect after that night and will never be. 

Of course there's something wrong.

The panic and worry that had only just subsided began to take over once again.

"Liv, do you remember how we went to Dan's yesterday?" I realised that it only happened yesterday even though it seemed like a million years ago. I gave her an uncertainty look and I got a feeling that maybe it wasn't a good idea to tell her now. But too bad. I already spilt the beans.

"Yeah...OMG! What the hell happened Nic!" She looked at me with the worriest expression on her face as she waited for the worst to happen.

"Did you have unprotected you know?" Her face was now in a horrified expression and I could see that she already made her own conclusions about this statement she made herself.

"No!!!! What are you talking about?!" I looked at her in bewilderment and I could feel a blush creeping up on my cheeks.

"Oh...haha...at least we got that point out of the way..." She managed to give me an awkward smile.

And for a moment, an awkward silence followed.

"Yeah...so what actually happened was...um..." I lost my ability to talk as I tried to form the exact words.

"I KISSED SAM BY ACCIDENT!" I blurted out the words instantly and a bit too loudly. I waited for a response to come.

Another awkward silence followed.

I got my T-shirt and sneakers on

No one to mess around with fate

It feels so wrong.

I'm gonna live it up tonight. Forgetting those who dim my light.

Let's go back to rock and roll 

When people just let go

Let the music flow

My phone rang and I was kind of glad it broke the silence but went hysterical when I saw who it was.