Chapter 7: Late Night Encounters

Start from the beginning

"Wait, it says here that the cause for divorce was adultery," Sam stated, looking back up at Dean.

"Yeah, I know. That sound familiar to you?" Dean asked, cockiness evident in his tone.

"Weren't all the victims acting shady before their death?" Henley asked, looking up from the file, and towards Dean.

"Exactly, so guys acting shady. They're in a long term relationship. Next thing you know their hearts are ripped out. I'd say all these men were having an affair, and a certain werewolf didn't like it"

"That actually sounds like a reasonable explanation," she concluded, nodding her head in agreement.

"Yeah, I'm not an idiot. I did my research," Dean quipped. Henley looked back at Sam, only to see him roll his eyes. Clearly Sam didn't believe Dean about his supposed researching.

"So, what does this mean?" Henley asked, curious as where to go from here.

Dean sighed, "It means we've got a skeezy chairman to babysit tonight."

***

The Impala purred, as they coasted down a back road, finding themselves in front of a mansion, as Drew pulled his sports car into one of his many garages. Henley shook her head. She could never understand why someone would ever need more than one garage. People typically don't own more than two cars. Dean put Baby in park at the edge of the woods, that towered over both sides of Drew's mansion. He turned the headlights off, so as to go undetected, and slouched down into the seat. Henley could already tell this was going to be a long night.

Henley yawned, as she nestled further down into the black leather of the Impala. They had been watching Drew's house for over two hours now, and the only noise to be heard was the wind whistling through the branches of the oak trees. She was just about nod off, when a crash resonated through the mansion, pulling Henley out of her dazed state. She looked up towards the mansion to see lights flicker on, and shadows dance across the blinds. Henley smirked, finally something exciting. She frowned as she realized something was off. Sam and Dean hadn't budged once since the crash. She peered over the front seats only to find Sam and Dean sound asleep. Sam's head was rested against the window, his mouth hanging slightly open. She looked over to Dean and saw him snoring lightly, with a permanent frown etched into his face. Jeez, and these guys were supposed to be the cream of the crop. Henley heaved a huge sigh, before shaking both of their shoulders vigorously.

"Wake up, you two dollop heads. We have work to do." Sam and Dean both groaned, before lolling off again. Henley was beginning to get annoyed. She needed to do something drastic to wake them. However, she didn't want to make too much noise, and draw the werewolf right to them. Henley rolled up her imaginary sleeves, and smacked both boys upside the head. Sam and Dean shot up out of their seats, rubbing the sore spot on their head. Sam tuned around a look of shock on his face. Dean just glowered at her.

"What the hell, kid!" Dean exclaimed, confusion written clearly across his face. Henley just pointed at the mansion, a knowing look on her face. The lights were now flickering on and off more violently. A look of surprise flashed across their faces, before they became gravely serious. Dean hopped out of the car, Sam following suit. Henley rushed out behind them, watching as they each grabbed two guns, chock full of silver bullets. She pulled her Glock 45 out of the back of her jeans, switching her normal bullets for silver ones. She tucked her gun into the waist of her pants, looking up at the brothers. Dean looked up a the house once more, before facing her and Sam. "Okay, Henley you come with me. We'll go in the front door. Sam you take the back." Sam nodded, creeping his way along the road, and disabling the security system on the gate within a matter of seconds.