The Red Letter

That morning I woke up because I had a nightmare. It was about the dead girl and the horrifying vioce.
      I sat up and I looked around  and I noticed the time it was 11:19 pm. I noticed a little light under my door then a little piece of paper slid under the door. The light then disappeared. I thought to myself that it is just a little reminder of what time class starts. I closed my eyes to try to fall back asleep but I just layed there thinking of that dumb peice of paper.
       I then decided to get up and get it. I threw the covers off and got up. I walked toward the letter and I grabbed it I then heard a ruffling noise outside if the door so I rushed into my bed. I opened the letter and I grabbed my flash light to see. It said:

   Dear Melanie,
       I have been wondering if you have found out anything about Mika. We need to get her over to our side really SOON or we will be forced to be superheroes. My daughter your cousin Mika has really strong power that I NEED or i might not make it another week. I am relying on you.

                           Sincerely,
                               James Johnston (Dad)

P.S. Make sure you stick the following letter in her dresser. Love you baby girl:)

     Johnston, my cousin, my poweres, wait James Johnston is my uncle!!!!
      I need to call dad and tell him, but what if he doesn't believe me what am I supposed to do.
     I thought for a second then I siad the note that Melanie has to give to me. I opened the letter again and I ripped off my letter. It said:

   Dear Mika,
          We need you on our team or our family race will die out soon. We are loosing our poweres we need you. Especially since your parents well we know what happened to them. But if you don't on the way back from JLS they were in a bad wreck and they didn't make it. I'm so sorry but you can count on us to help you out. But we really NEED you. Please help us out please.

                                      Sincerely,
                                         Uncle James
P.S. If interested meet us at the Justice main center at 12:00 pm tomorrow night. We hope you come:) 

      No they have to be alive. Tears filled my eyes, I have to go so i can find out who did this to them because they took a plane back and had there car flew back. This uncle James is lying to me I have to save them.