The Guys Who can Shapeshift

I got out of the car and pulled out my schedule. I soon found my dorm number it was number 347. I told my parents and we walked toward the buildings. I then heard I strange yell.
I looked around and then I heard mumbling.
"Down here! Please get off of me."
Said the sidewalk.
"Ahhhh! Who are you?" I through my books down and stomped on the sidewalk. My dad then caught me in mid air. "Put me down. And what is that sidewalk doing?"
All of a sudden a guy with blondish brown hair popped out in front of me. My dad put me down. The guy offered his hand.
"I am a shape shifter iteligence vampire. My name is Luke Sherman, and you are." The boy siad.
"Uhm Mika Johnston." I replied.
He then bowed down and acted like I was a god of some kind.
"What are you doing?"
"Your your a Johnston the best king there is it is a honor to meet you so I guess I will see you around." He replied and walked off.
"Well that was awkward." I siad.
"Well honey he wasn't wrong us Johnstons are the absolute best at this." He siad, "We kick butt on either side that we are on."
We continued to walk and I saw a sign with the words

Dorm numbers 300-399

" Look there it is!" I pointed to the red sign.
"Well we will miss you sweet heart we hope you have a good time."My mom said with sadness.
We all gave each other hugs and they left. I was now on my own.