5

After the movie had finished I felt Audrey move and kiss my hair. I looked up at her and smiled but it wasn't her I saw. I as quickly as I could jumped up off the bed and and screamed. I head the person under the mask chuckle and whisper "Your next." I ran to the door but it was locked I looked back over to the bed to see the masked person gone. I sighed and looked over to the window and saw a person hanging there...upside down with there hands bound and there head cut off. I screamed once again and covered my mouth. I looked at the severed head that was currently on the desk and saw it was the one person that I wished I would never see like this. I heard a whisper behind me " You chose this. this is your fault."
I looked behind me and saw Emma, Noah, Riley, Jake, Brooke and Will all pointing at me and saying "You should of told us. This is all your fault!"
Noah ran at me with a knife and I screamed once again I left the pain of being stabbed but I didn't see the knife anywhere.

I was awoken with a sudden jolt, I looked up to see a quit scared Audrey and a worried looking Mr Jensen. I looked back down and saw that the knife I thought I saw in my dream was now in my hand I dropped it and saw red on my hands. I started choking on air and I slid to the floor. I looked back up to the two Jensen's "What happened?" Audrey sat next to me and put her hand on my knee.
"You were having a bad dream. You got off the bed and screamed which woke me up then you screamed again when you looked out the window. I tried to see what's wrong but you wasn't waking up. You said things."
My eyes widened, "what things?"
"I'll tell you later." Audrey replied. I nodded and looked at Mr Jensen "I am so sorry Mr Jensen."
He signed and shock his head "Honestly Chloe, don't worry about it. I-we understand, with everything you've gone through these last couple of days. Id be worried if you wasn't having nightmares." I nodded once again not really in the mood for talking. Audrey got up and then helped me up. I smiled softly at her and followed her up to bed, only now realising that it was still very dark outside.
"What time is it?"
"Past 2am" I nodded and said goodnight to Mr Jensen and me and Audrey went back to bed.

As we got in bed Audrey picked up her laptop and placed it on my lap. I frowned but I looked at the screen and Spotify was up and it was on a playlist that was named 'Chloe's songs' I smiled at Audrey and pressed play. The first song that came on was The 1975, UGH! This was one of my favourite songs at the moment. I sighed in contentment and leaned against Audrey when she was laid down next to me. She wrapped her arms around me and I smiled mouthing the words This was perfect songs playing softly in the background while me and Audrey were cuddled up wide awake but saying nothing because we didn't need to fill in the silence, we were fine just the way we were.

I woke up hours later to the sun shining and Audrey nudging me with a cup of coffee in her hands. She was in her plaid shorts and a vest top, I smiled at her and took the coffee from her hands and took a sip and hummed as the hot liquid slid down my throat. I signed and looked at Audrey "I am so sorry for last night Auds. I-"

"Shut up C. You heard what my dad said. We'd be worried if you wasn't having nightmares." She placed a light kiss on my forehead and walked to her closet. I also got up and walked to the room I was given that had all my clothes in. I took a sip of my coffee and put it down on the side near my wardrobe. I sighed. I've been doing that a lot lately.

I picked out a black mid thigh dress that flowed out. It also had lace sleeves. I picked out a black cardigan and placed it on the bed that I have yet to sleep in. I went and started my make-up in the mirror that was attached to the inside of the door. I put on foundation and concellor to cover up my puffy eyes and several spots that had taken residence on my face. I also done dark eye make-up and a nude colour lipstick. I then moved on to my hair which I just took out from the messy bun and brushed the knots out then started straightening it.

I looked back at the mirror and jumped seeing Audrey there with black skinny jeans a black top on she had done her make-up and she had obviously brushed her hair. I smiled at her as she came and hugged me from behind while whispering in my ear "you look beautiful." I smiled at her and said "thank you, you look beautiful yourself." She rolled her eyes and laid on the freezing cold bed.
"When's the funeral?" I closed my eyes willing myself not to cry,not now.
"At 12, can you come with me? I don't want to be on my own."
She smiled sadly up at me "yes of course I'll be there. You don't need to ask, you know I'll be there in a heart beat." I grinned at her despite my mood and the current situation "I know."

/////////////////

Omfgggg it's been so long and I know this is so very short but I really don't know what to write anymore. I might delete this and just do a book full of small imagines. But I don't know yet. If anybody wants to comment or message me what they would like in an imagine. Doesn't matter what fandom or who it is.

Thank you all for the reads and votes!!