3

Sometime this morning I felt Audrey wake up. I ignored it because i wanted to just sleep. 

After a while I heard her on her laptop. I went to get up but the door opened so i stayed where i was, pretending to be asleep. 

"Hi" I recognized Emma say and i knew this wouldn't end well. 

"What are you doing here?" Yep defiantly not going to end well. I really dont want to hear this, this isn't for me to hear, god i wish i was still asleep. 

"I couldn't sleep last night." I wanted to laugh because that's the first thing we've had in common in years, i think. 

"Yeah me two, Chloe didn't either so quiet down a bit. She needs to rest." I turned around to distract me from smiling a little. "But um, what does that have to do with me?" Audrey said. 

"It has to do with us." I wanted to 'wake up' to stop the conversation but i didn't, no matter if it hurts me. I heard Audrey laugh, one of her sarcastic small laugh, more airy than a laugh though and if i didn't know her i wouldn't of known what and if she did that. 

"What do you want from me, Emma? There's no 'us' anymore. Brooke may have let me into her party, but i really dont think we're going for Mani-pedis anytime soon." I pulled the covers up to my chin trying to hold in my laugh. I felt eyes on me which made me unconformable. "Come on Emma, your going to wake her up." 

I then heard Emma whisper "I'm not Brooke." Then they both walked out and Audrey closed the door only slightly so i could hear them still.

"Give it time" 

"I was there. At the parking lot." I groaned slightly and rolled my eyes, stupid.

"You filmed me?" Audrey was hurt you could tell by the way her voice dipped. 

"No. No, it wasn't me. It was Nina, okay? We were just messing around and Nina saw you guys parked, and i didn't even realize it was you until--" Audrey cut her off and honestly i felt bad for Emma being Audrey's friend is brilliant but when you piss her off, god does she hold a grudge and sometimes, ones like this rightfully so. I would hate for anybody to film me making out with somebody and especially when i hadn't came out.

"Whoa, whoa, wait. So this while 'lets be friends again' thing is because you felt guilty?" When Emma didn't say anything Audrey said "You bitch." 

"You know Audrey, Chloe knew to, she wasn't there but she knew and she obviously didn't tell you. Good friend, huh?" 

"Don't you dare bring Chloe into this. I dont care that she knew She just lost her dad and you bring this shit up? What's wrong with you,Emma." 

Audrey walked back into the room and punched the wall making me jump. I sat up and looked at her she hadn't turned around yet she had her forehead against the wall. I slowly got out of bed and walked the very short distance to her, i bit my lip and put my hand on her shoulder and quickly span around making me jump back a bit. She had so much anger, frustration and sadness in her eyes that mine started to tear up. "Audrey, I'm so sorry. I  was over there talking to Jake at school and i heard Emma say that she thought they trashed the video, i was pissed at Emma and that's why i haven't talked to her properly. Plus it wasn't my place to tell you, she had to tell you, I'm sorry Auds." She placed her hands on my shoulders and pulled me into a hug "Honestly Chloe i don't blame you, i get why you didn't tell me." 

I nodded and hugged her back "You know you don't have to say that because of, you know, what happened...yesterday." She held me tighter. "Chloe if i was pissed at you, you would know about it, you know that." 

I held her tighter as small tears rolled down my cheeks and onto her shirt. She pulled me back and looked at me "Your going to be okay, maybe not today or tomorrow or even a year from now but you will be okay, Ill make sure of it." I smiled slightly as she wiped the tears away with her thumbs and kissed the top of my head like she always does.