1+1+1...!!!

Hello Readers..!!

How is everyone doing...?? Thanks to each and everyone for your lovely care and concern about my health..!!

I know you people might be on fire for my sudden disappearance.. Sorry people.. I was attacked with eye infection and addition to that I've my semester exams lined up.. So I hardly get time to write..!

This is the last time.. Yes..!! One last time excuse..!! After these semester exams, only one more semester left in my BTech.. Yayiee.. I'll be super free in the coming semester.. And you people will get interesting and extra ordinary chapters from all the 3 stories..!! Just a matter of 10 more days..!!

Coming to the caption.. Your Sru is now a days becoming really popular.. And its all because of your love and support..!!

Guess what..???

There are 3 interviews of mine published recently in 3 different books.. Do have a look.. I loved the complete interviews.. It was fun.. You too have a look and answer yourself for all those lovely questions and try to know yourself more..!!

Wanna try to answer one question..???

Here you go..

If you wanna Marry, Kill and Date from the following.. Who will it be..??

Parth Samthaan, Karan Jotwani and Ayaz Ahmed..

Interesting right..?? Well... I too felt the same.. It was really fun answering all those questions.. So, why late.. Go answer yourself too there..

All the best..!!

1. Interview in Know Your Writer !!! by anaghakp

link : https://www.wattpad.com/327020700-know-your-writer-sruthi_sru#

2. Interview in How Popular Are You? by adhithashajin523

link: https://www.wattpad.com/332343295-how-popular-are-you-sruthilaya13

3. A long Interview in The Ins And Outs by blossombliss99

link: https://www.wattpad.com/332393497-the-ins-and-outs-sruthilaya13

Thanks to all 3 of you for considering me in your good books and giving me an opportunity to interact with others..!!

Loads of love

Sru..