CHAPTER - 58

NEXT CHAPTER FOR YOU ALL.. MY DEAR SILENT READERS.. I WONT MIND IF YOU LIKE OR COMMENT ON MY STORY..!! SO DO LIKE AND COMMENT..!! HAPPY WEEKEND..!! ENJOY READING..!

NANDU CABIN

after 2 days

after 2 days.. nandu almost finished her presentation on the new project.. she discussed about it with Raj and Yash too.. they supported her.. and now its the time for the presentation..

Raj- so Nandu.. ready for the presentation..

Nandu- yes uncle.. she said nervously..

YAsh- kya huwa nandu.. you look so tensed..!

NAndu- dad.. it was my first time na... so little nervous..

Raj came towards nandu and wrapped his arms around her shoulders..

Raj- not a big deal beta.. be confident..!

Nandu- still..

Yash- Nandu.. do one thing.. prepare yourself first and if you feel confident then come to the conference hall.. we'll be waiting for you..

RAj- and ha.. dOnt show your nervousness on your face.. 

Nandu- okay uncle..

RAj kissed on her forhead and wished her "ALL THE BEST"

Yash too hugged her.. and assured her that she can do it..!!

she felt little confident with their support but still nervous somewhere..

Yash and Raj left.. only manik and nandu remained

all the time Manik stood silent.. After they leave.. he slowly came towards Nandu and cupped her face.. she looked at him.. 

MAnik- Itna nervous ho tum..?

Nandu- hmm..

MAnik- come on nandu.. we sang many times infront of crowd.. so why now...?

NAndu- wo alag bath hai manik...!!

Manik- what's the difference..?

Nandu- ye humare company reputation ke bare me hai..

MAnik- Toh kya huwa.. 

NAndu- mujhe ye project lene hi nahi chahiye tha..!

MAnik- dont be stupid nandu.. agar dad aur uncle bhi aise hi sochthe toh aaj hamara company is level pe nahi hotha tha..!

NAndu- Manik.. i'm really tensed.. i dont know whether i could handle it or not..!!

she was continuously blabbering.. 

he suddenly took her into a bear hug..