Come Home

Chapter 7
(1 month later )
Rachels pov:
It's been a month since Mia left home and Finn won't talk to her and neither will she. On top of that Finn and I aren't even talking anymore.  He's sleeping on the couch and I get the bed. I was driving home when I drove past Quinns house. I knew Mia was staying there so I decided to see her. I pulled into the drive way and got out of the car. I knocked on the door and Quinn opened up.

"Hey Rachel." She said.

"Hey, is Mia here?" I asked her.

She sighed and said,

"Rachel I don't think...."

"Quinn, my daughter is here. My daughter is pregnant and my husband isn't talking to me, and right now I need to see her because she is my baby and I don't want her out of my life so please just let me see my daughter." I told her.

"She's upstairs." She told me.

I nodded and ran upstairs. I got to Mia's room and I knocked on the door.

"Come in Quinn." She said.

I opened the door and saw my daughter sitting there.

"Mom." She said suprised.

"Hi." I said smiling .

She got up and hugged me .

"Mom , I'm so sorry ." She said.

"Hey it's okay, it's okay." I said.

"Mom, I'm sorry if I hurt you by leaving  I just I was so angry at dad ." She said.

"I know you were , you're dad is stubborn just as much as you are and you can't even compete with me." I said and we laughed.

"Is he mad?" She asked me.

I sighed and said,

"Your father is a great man Mia, he loves you kids and I but he has spent 17 year to make sure you guys have it all. He feels as if he is a bad dad and as much as I love the man he is stubborn and sometimes he has a tendency to be well an ass." I said.

"Do you wanna see the baby sonogram?" She asked me.

"Yeah of course." I said.

She pulled a picture out of her purse and gave it to me.

"Thats the baby." She said.

I smiled and said,

"Come home Mia. Come home and we can figure this out together. I'll talk to your dad and everything we'll be alright." I told her.

"I'm sorry mom , I can't come home , not right now." She said.

I looked at her shocked and said,

"Mia , think about this for a second. You are my daughter, I made you from scratch. I made you from scratch and I really just want you home with me because you are going to need people. " I told her.

"Please just respect my decision." She said.

"No! You are my daughter! I am you're mother and if you do this , if you turn your back on me then that's it . There will be no one to help you. So I am begging you to just come home." I said.

"I'm sorry mom, I just can't." She said.

I looked at her and said,

"Okay, goodbye Mia." I said and left.

(20 minutes later )
I walked into my home and saw Finn on the couch asleep. I looked at him and walked over and woke him up.

"Get up you ass!" I yelled.

"Woah Rachel what the..."

"Get out! Get out of my house ! Get out of here I want a fucking divorce I am so done with you!" I yelled furious.

"Rachel what is wrong with you?" He asked frightened.

"What is wrong with me! What is wrong is our daughter isn't here anymore because you can't pull your head out of your ass and apologize to her! What is wrong is that our daughter is pregnant and you can't seem to go to her and talk to her! She needs you to be her father and you are just sitting on your ass and doing nothing!" I yelled furiously hitting him with the pillow.

"Okay okay stop okay!" He yelled.

"No I told you to go fix this and you failed to listen to me and now I want you out ! I want a divorce and I want you gone because I am done!" I yelled.

"Mama?" Annie said next to Finny .

Finn and I looked at our kids and then I stopped and said,

"Come on kids , it's okay lets get you back to be." I said and I picked them up and took back up stairs.