"So," I sighed finally, pulling away to gaze at her. "Where are you gonna keep that suitcase?"

   "Liam offered to keep it at his place, also if the bombs do blow up we can crash at his place, which I thought was kind of him to do so," she told me. "I'm gonna head over there soon with Jade-"

   "I'll come with," I said immediately, making her frown.

   "Don't you have that meeting with Valkyrie in a bit?" she questioned me, making me scowl lightly and nod.

   "I do but-"

   "You want to come with me," she finished my sentence. "To watch over me."

   "Yeah," I nodded sheepishly, making her sigh lightly before nodding in agreement much to my surprise. I thought she'd start protesting, saying that she can take care of herself.

   "Okay," she said, unwrapping her arms from around my shoulders and went back to packing a few more important possessions.

~-~

   "Anything?" Vlad questioned everyone loudly, making us all shake our heads. "For fuck's sake."

  After returning from visiting Liam's apartment, we continued searching for bombs and interrogating people for the rest of the day, pushing the Valkyrie meeting until ten o'clock at night because everything else was taking too long. A yawn escaped my lips as Damien updated Vlad on what was going on. There were just too many people to try interrogating; we started picking out people whom we thought could be the spy, careless of how offended they look when we called them up, showing no mercy in making them confess. We still came up with nothing.

   "We've checked everywhere Vlad!" Niall exclaimed, pouting sadly before I patted his shoulder. Niall spent the whole day examining the blueprints and coming up with the most random places even I couldn't think of, to look for the bombs but they still weren't there.

   "Obviously not because we still haven't found the damn bombs," Vlad grunted in response, dropping his head into his hands as his elbows rested on the table. "What the fuck are we going to do?"

   "We have tomorrow as well, inshallah we'll find the bombs by then," Sami reassured all of us.

   "What does inshallah mean?" Jade asked curiously, making me chuckle as Sami smiled.

   "It means if Allah wills it," Sami explained, making Damien nod lightly. "Y'know if you wanna learn more Arabic you can stop by my place any time-"

   "I'm lesbian," Jade said immediately, making Sami shrug lightly, not caring that he just got rejected in front of all of us.

   "I tried," he said, before pulling his phone out to text on it. "I'm gonna text Donovan and ask him if he's heard anything."

  I sat back in my chair with a sigh, my mind already filled with thoughts about what was going to happen on Tuesday. The pessimistic side of me was emerging the more I thought about the million things that could go wrong on that day. We could be late in finding the bombs or the spies and then Omega would come and ambush us just as we begin to evacuate people.

   "Harry?" Scarlett's voice brought my out of my thoughts, making me turn my head towards her and raise an eyebrow. "Wanna go back? The meeting's over."

  A yawn escaped my lips as I nodded, not even noticing how I had zoned out for the rest of the meeting. I stood up, bidding everyone goodbye along with Scarlett before following her out of the room, only pausing to listen to Vlad's instructions about sleeping with a gun just in case Omega tries to ambush us and abduct Scarlett and Sami.