Chapter 2 .Finding the number

(Cassidy's P.O.V.)

I left my flat and headed to the library .It was only a few blocks away so I could walk .As I was walking I felt really hungry then I realized that I did not have my breakfast 'huh thanks to Stacy' (Note the Sarcasm)

As I walked I saw Starbucks. Yeah just what I needed. I went in and orderd my caramel frapp paid and walked away.

After a five minute walk I finally reached the library. I hopped in I greeted the librarian. She knew me and Stacy very well as we come here very often " Hi ,Miranda".I said to Miranda .Miranda was about my age and loved reading books."Hey Cass,good day huh" " absolutely "I replied "

Hey Mir I need the new 1D book are they in stalk"?" Yup,they are ,just go straight and take left the third rack".She did instantly. "Thank you so much" .I replyed and headed to find the book.

I finally reached it .I went through all the books and one book caught my eye. It was rusty.I've never seen it before.It had 'moments ' written on it .I removed the book and flipped the pages when I found a card .It had a number written in it and has L.P written on it .

I should have just put it back but something told me not to .I wonder who's is it ?I quickly slipped that card in my pocket .I found a few interesting books .I went back paid and left wondering what could L.P mean?

*************************
A/N: Hi guys Hope you liked the book .we will be updating further please do comment and vote .Further their will be more P.O.V.'s hope you enjoyed Take care .
Esther, Maria