Beauxbatons

10th chapter is here!! Please vote or comment. Million thanks! ~Felice

--------------------------

George's P.O.V.

I went up to our dorm and lay on my bed. I was all alone until Fred came in, teary-eyed.

"Hey mate, what's wrong with you? You know, I'm gonna say sorry to Cley later and tell her what I feel. That's final. I will not look like a complete idiot in front of her again." I said to him. He did not budge. I looked at him in the eye, and by the look of it, something wasn't okay.

"She..... she...." Fred started.

"Go on... Say it..." I said, forcing him to continue.

"Cley... She.... She, kind of.... she.... Cley..." He tried to say again.

"Cley? She what? Just say it already!" I said, annoyed.

"Alright! Cley left!" He said, anger and sadness in his voice.

"What.... What.... No... It can't... Never..." I was out of words. No. this can't be happening... She can't just leave... I felt like my world was crushed into tiny pieces. That night, Fred and I talked all about Cley. I also explained to Fred what really happened on the couch.

"It's alright, mate. I told Cley that you'll miss her... Miss her very much." Fred told me. That night, I almost couldn't sleep.

Felice's P.O.V.

I woke up the next day with my mom by my side.

"Good morning, dear. You better get up now, or we'll be late. We're meeting Madame Maxime today." She said to me with her thick French accent.

"Okay mom." I told her. After a few minutes, I was ready... Well... Mom had to force me or threaten me just to make me wear a dress, or put make up on.. I hate those things... But little did I know, my life was about to change...

My mom and I walked through the corridors of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Wow. There were so many beautiful girls and handsome boys in there. And they were walking with poise. When we reached Madame Maxime's office, I was told to enter on my own. I went inside.

"Oh. Bonjour, dear. Welcome to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Sit down." She said, and motioned for me to sit down.

"You must be Felice Clemence Poesy." She said.

"Yes, Madame. Zat's me. But, you can call me-" I was about to say 'Cley', but she cut me off.

"Felice. Yes. We'll just call you Felice. Such a lovely name. First, you must be sorted in a 'ouse. Please put ze Sorting Cloak on." She said.

I put the cloak on. It was blue and long - it goes down to the floor and has a hood. The cloak started to encrypt words on itself in French. I could barely understand it.

'Facile. Vous êtes intelligent. Vous êtes aussi courageux. Vous aimez aussi être beautiful..... Courageuxlis!' Those words were magically appearing in the cloak. Well, I guess 'Courageuxlis' is a House. It means 'Brave Lily' in French. Like Gryffindor maybe...

After that, Madame Maxime handed me my timetable. I looked at it. I was shocked to see my subjects. I've never seen such subjects before. My time table was mostly composed of:

Beauty, Charms and Potion Cosmetics

Posture and Poise

Elegance, Manners, & Etiquette

Defense Against the Dark Forces

Language and Fashion

, etc... Of course, they were written in French. I could hardly understand it because I liked english better. But the point is, is this even an 'Academy of Magic' or a training ground for beauty pageants? Oh. I can't take this. I hate all those things. But I had no choice. It wouldn't hurt to try, right? I'll do my best to try. I thanked Madame Maxime, stood up, went out, said goodbye to my mother, and headed to my common room or whatever they called it in here. The three other Houses were called 'Callahonnête', Honest Calla in French (like Hufflepuff), 'Pivoineinformés', Knowledgeable Peony in French (like Ravenclaw), and 'Tournesolruse', Cunning Sunflower in French (like Slytherin).

------------------------

Yaaaaay. I used flowers as a name guide for the Houses. :) Please vote or comment. Pretty please with magic. I beg you. •_• Merry Christmas everyone! I'll update soon! Please message me for any recommendations. Thanks for reading!