The Truth

Yes! I updated at last. It's been a while but this chapter is long. Hope you like it. ~Felice

-----------------------

George's P.O.V.

I was alone in the common room during a free period. I can't believe everything that happened for the past few weeks.

"George.... I'm so so so sorry about what I did last time... I didn't mean to... I was wrong. We were too young... And... Besides, there's this guy in Hufflepuff that I fancy..." Angelina said, interrupting my thoughts.

"Well... You see... The.... ummm..." I tried to say that I was very upset for what she did - she kissed me, and we were still too young. But something inside of me said that it'll hurt her feelings.

"O-Okay. We're good." I said.

"Really? No hard feelings?"

"Yeah. No hard feelings." I said, once and for all.

Angelina skipped out of the common room. I was alone again. I vowed to myself that only Cley could have my heart no matter what. I was thinking of making an unbreakable vow. But, nah. I'll keep my word. I promise.

But there are a lot of questions inside my head. Where is she? Why did she leave? Is it because of us? I feel guilty. But Fred said that it wasn't our fault. I don't know what to do. I was in a deep thought when the bell rang. It means I have to go to my first class of the day. Sigh.

Felice's P.O.V.

It was another day in Beauxbatons Palace for me. I went to the Dining Hall to have Breakfast together with Elle and Clarisse. They were my best friends. There was a second year student who was very popular and pretty. It was also rumored that she had veela heritage. Her name was Fleur Delacour. The snobbish girl with silvery blonde hair. Well, you know what? I don't care if she's popular. I mean, she's also a student.

After One Year (Felice is now in second year. Still Felice's P.O.V.)

Yay. It was summer. Well, almost the end of summer should I say. I'm going to be in second year when I go back to school. I also got used to being called 'Felice'. It was nice, actually. Dad was busy with work. And Mom has this crazy idea of dyeing my hair black and straightening it in a muggle place called a 'salon' or whatever that is.

"Come on, 'oney. It'll be nice. It will look good on you. Please?" She begged.

"Mom! Zose puppy dog eyes won't work. I don't like eet."

"Well... What eef I ask you to go to ze salon wiz me and no 'arm ees going to 'appen, OR I will sell Tristesse to our neighbors!" She said. Gosh, she looked scary!

"Mom, you know.... I can't just..." I smiled sheepishly.

"I mean eet."

"Alright! I'm coming! Just leave Tristesse alone." With that, mom smiled.

"'urry up. We're leaving in 5 minutes." She said as she exited my room.

She always wins! What can I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were in this stupid salon. I looked at my long, wavy, blonde hair for the last time. I closed my eyes. After a decade of closing my eyes, I was finally told to open them. When I looked at the mirror, I felt defeated. Mom was right. It was beautiful. My hair was now straight and it had streaks of black in a nice way. I smiled to my mom. She smiled back. I felt different. When we went home, Myrtle was very ecstatic to see my new look and she kept on saying that 'Weasley will fall in love with you in a heartbeat!'. I tried my best to shut her up. She said goodbye because she was going back to Hogwarts. I felt sad. Elle and Clarisse did too. Well, I packed my trunk and got ready to sleep. You must be wondering how my friends knew about my past. Well, I'll tell you.

.....

It was a normal day at Beauxbatons and it was our free period. We were kind of talking about our favorite Quidditch players and the topic changed and went to our crushes. Elle said she fancies Adian Lynch, Clarisse fancies Viktor Krum, and Myrtle fancies that 'guy in the other House that we all don't know'. As for me, I tried to keep my big mouth shut but they forced me to. It was like this,

"I'm gonna watch ze next Quidditch World Cup to see him!" Elle squealed.

"Aaaa'. Me too." Clarisse added.

"Good luck then." Myrtle said. The three of them looked at me curiously and I knew what they meant.

"Oh. Come on guys. You know I fancy no one!" I lied. I, being a bad liar, was caught red handed again.

"Come on Felice. Tell us!" Elle teased me.

"O. Of course she will tell us! Would you?" Clarisse said as she turned to me.

"Well. No!" I blurted out.

They looked hurt. Okay, that was harsh. And the end of my peaceful world started when Myrtle suddenly added her thoughts in our conversation.

"I heard you like a Weasley twin back at Hogwarts. You couldn't possibly still like him, could you?" Myrtle said innocently. The point is, she was really innocent. She never thought that Elle and Clarisse would find it useful. Good Myrtle. Just great. Now, they know my deepest secret.

Awkward silence.

"So... Who's ze Weasley guy?" Elle said, breaking the silence.

"Elle!" I said as I smacked her.

"What? I just wanna know his name. Why so defensive? Unless..." She trailed off amd shared a look with Clarisse.

"O. Please. No." I said.

"Well, it's interrogation time." They said in unison. They always win, I always lose! Always!

But there's a question in my head. I started arguing with myself.

Do I really still like George?

Well. Honestly, I still do.

After what you saw in the Common Room?

Oh no you don't!

But Fred said George will miss you so much...

Yes? Yes.

So, that's it. I still like him....

---------------------

Sorry! I just need to emphasize their French accent. Please vote or comment. I really hope you like it. Next update coming soon! :) -FeliceWeasley <3