Hogwarts

19th. I'm so so so sorry. I know I haven't updated in forever. Please accept my apologies. I'll give you a very long chapter.. ~Felice

------------------

Felice's P.O.V.

It's September 1st already. Mom and Dad bid me goodbye and good luck into going to the host school and witnessing the Triwizard Tournament.

I traveled by Floo and arrived at the castle. I went to the Center Hall and saw all the seventh years, Gabrielle, seventh year teachers, and Madame Maxime standing by a golden carriage with a number of winged horses. Abraxan Horses, actually. I've read about them in Creatures of Beauty and Power by Espree Czinn. They are winged horses with the size of an elephant and they only drink single-malt whiskey. Enough with the books.

I boarded the carriage that magically had everything in it - dorms, a living room, and bathrooms.

We were already flying when I asked Fleur about the host school.

"Fleur, what did you say was ze name of ze 'ost school, again?"

"Eet's 'Ogwarts. I don't really know about eet, zough." She then turned to her other classmates.

Hogwarts. No no no no no no no.  No Way. Too late I can't go back now.. Due to too much panicking, I didn't notice Errol by my window in my room in the carriage.

"Errol!"  I shouted in surprise. I took the letter from his leg and let him rest while I read it.

Felice

I bet this will arrive late again. I was annoyed because George kept on talking about the girl he likes. He even vowed to himself that he will never love any other girl except for that Cley girl he met in his first year. But she went somewhere and never came back or something like that. Anyway, there's this word about a tournament coming up. Guess what. Some wizarding schools are coming over! Our potions class will be shortened on the day the other schools arrive. Can't wait to hear from you!

Ron

Ps: I hope this letter arrives on time. London to France is always a long way.

I smiled at the last part. I bet he'll be surprised when Errol comes back eventually. We're nearly there! But the part that intrigued me was what he wrote about George. He made a vow to himself that he will not love any other girl except that Cley girl. Except me. Me. ME. I was Cley. I was flattered for a moment. But I was having a very painful headache again. I just closed my eyes.

"Fred, Cley is my friend."

"Just a friend? I say you pay attention to what's happening around you then."

"Why? What's happening around me?"

I cried. He thinks of me as a friend. Only a friend.

I opened my eyes and saw Errol looking at me curiously. I still can't believe what I just saw.  I tried to shake it off. I'll deal with that later.

I took a rose, my favorite flower, and charmed it to turn blue, my favorite color. I gave it to Errol, and he got it with his beak.

"Bye Errol!" I patted his head and he flew out of the window.

So, George loves to play with feelings eh? I think It's time to use my acting skills. Let's play a nice little game: Pretend That I Don't Have Feelings For Him. Alright Felice, you only know Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Katie Bell, and Professor Dumbledore at Hogwarts. No one else. Let the game begin!

I was interrupted in my thoughts when somebody knocked at my door. It was Fleur. She told me that I should come with her, for Madame Maxime was looking for us. We were going to discuss about our entrance later.

Madame Maxime said that while Gabrielle is dancing, Fleur and I will do a little spin. After two turns, Fleur and the rest will stand still, while I do the finale. I was told, that after those two turns, I will pose and point my wand at their ceiling and release blue sparks for it to fall all over the place. Blue sparks and butterflies are our school's signature. After the sparks are released in the air, we will all do our curtsy in unison, and line up with our Headmistress. That seems easy enough. Let's just hope for the best.

George's P.O.V.

Today is the day that the other schools are arriving. After a shortened class, we all went outside and waited for the delegations to arrive. When the two other schools finally arrived, it was almost dinner time. We were all told to gather at the Great Hall as we were going to witness their introduction.

Ron's P.O.V.

When we were all settled down in the Great Hall, Dumbledore made his speech about welcoming the other schools. I saw Errol arrive with a blue rose, and he dropped it in front of me. That's weird. How come he arrived too soon? He should be tired. A trip from France isn't short at all. But before I can think of anything else, Dumbledore spoke up again.

"Please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of Beauxbatons Academy of Magic." When he said that, the doors of the Great Hall opened, revealing several ladies in blue dresses and blue hats, and a giant woman in a red corset dress. There were ladies lined up in front who stop for a moment and release blue butterflies. When they were all settled in front, the big woman was accompanied by two other girls. Then, a not-so-small girl did a bit of dancing, and the two other girls did two twirls. When the little girl stopped dancing, and the two girls stopped twirling, the girl with eyeglasses raised her wand, pointed it to the ceiling, and released blue sparks that scattered everywhere. I suddenly realized one thing.

"Harry, Hermione. Is that Felice over there?" I asked them.

"Right you are, Ron!" Harry said in shock. Maybe he couldn't believe it too.

"Really? That's her? I couldn't wait to finally meet her! I bet she's very nice." Hermione squealed.

While we were talking, we saw Felice shake hands with Professor Dumbledore with a smile.

"Yeah. She's very nice." I said without looking away.

Felice's P.O.V.

After our presentation, I saw Professor Dumbledore.

"Professor Dumbledore.. Eet's..... So nice to see you again." I said as I shook his hand and smiled.

"Felice, welcome back. I knew you will be back. I see you've grown a lot." He said calmly. He then turned to Madame Maxime and started talking to her. I turned to the table where I saw Harry a while ago. I saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione looking at me. I waved at them, they waved back while Ron showed me the blue rose. I smiled at him.

We were then told to occupy the table together with the Ravenclaw House. We walked with proper posture because that was part of what Madame Maxime told us to do. I sat beside a Ravenclaw girl. She was very pretty. But not as pretty as other Beauxbatons girls. She turned to me and smiled.

"Hi. I'm Cho Chang, fourth year Ravenclaw. Nice to meet you." She said as she extended her hand.

"I'm Felice Poesy. A pleasure to meet you." I said as I shook her hand.

I think I made a new friend at Hogwarts because Cho and I talked for the whole time. I didn't even notice that famous Bulgarian Seeker, Viktor Krum, was there. Clarisse would be very jealous!

Then, Professor Dumbledore introduced the Goblet of Fire. It was beautiful. The way the fire dances inside. The beauty in the craftsmanship of it's manufacturer is a sight to behold. "There is beauty in everything if you know where to look.". I came up with that quote in one of my Beauty lessons. It was nice.

-----------------

I'll keep updating longer chapters. :)) Please vote/comment. Thanks!