Falling In Love

Two Weeks Later

Christ Has Been Upset Since Jeff Broke Up With Her. But She Had Randy To Comfort Her. "So Did You Have Fun" She Looked Up At Him While Touching His Chest. Randy Smiled At Christy " Of Course Baby I'm Always Am" Holding Her Close To Him.

Later That Day

The Sky Was Turning Dark Full With Clouds As Ashley Was Walking With Trish. "It Is Gonna Rain Any Minute "
"Yea And We Have A Lon Way To Go" Looking Up At The Sky Than At Ashley. They Both Started Walking Down The Street Faster As The Sky Got Darker.

Matt And Jeff Were Sitting Outside Waiting For The Girls To Arrive. "It's Gonna Rain Any Minute Now" Jeff Said Looking Up At The Sky. "Well As Long As You Tell Trish How You Feel, Today Is The Day" Matt Patted His Brother Back. "If They Make It Here On Time"

Moments Later It Started Raining The Rain Got Worst As Ashley And Trish Got Closer. "Ashley I'm Gonna Kill You We Should Of Drove Here" Running Down The Street. "We Are Done The Street Don't Worry Trish" They Both Could See The Hardy's House As They Got Excited. Matt And Jeff Looked Out The Window And Saw The Girls Coming. "They Are Here Matt" Jeff Said As He Ran Out The House Into The Rain. "Trish I NeedTo Talk Too About Something ". "Well Can You Tell Me Inside Your House " They Both Were Soaked From Standing In The Rain. "I Don't Care About The Rain Trish I Wanted To Tell You This Since We Were Young" As He Looked Into Her Chocolate Eyes. Ashley Looked At Matt Who Was Watching With Her. "What Is Going On?" Ashley Turned Her Attention Back To Trish And Jeff. "He Finally Telling Her The Truth " Matt Smiled Wide. " Jeff What Are You Trying To Tell Me " Trish Said Looking Into His Green Eyes And All Soaked From The Rain. " I Love You Trish And I Always Have For A Very Long Time " Jeff Moved Her Wet Hair Put Her Face And Leaned In And Kissed Her Softly. 

Sorry If It's Kinda Short But I Hope You Will Enjoy And I'll Update Soon 😁😁