Loneliness Is Addicting| Virgo (f) x Libra (m)

A/N:
Hello again :)
This is my first one shot!
If you want a viewpoint of what the characters look like in this story, check the picture above.
Hope you enjoy!! :3

Art credit: @/sasucchi95 (on Instagram)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Loneliness Is Addicting
Virgo (f) x Libra (m)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Virgo was your average nerd.

Libra was your average hot boy.

One was popular.

One was not.

They were both lonely.

Virgo was surrounded by no one, except a few friends. She knew and accepted her loneliness.

Libra was surrounded by everyone. He never knew he was lonely until he met Virgo.

"Loneliness is dangerous. It's addicting. Once you see how peaceful it is, you don't want to deal with people."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Virgo was in her room doing her homework. It was another normal night for Virgo. She really didn't have many friends to hangout with, except Capricorn.

The two were best friends, and Capricorn was always there for Virgo. Yet, Virgo always felt emptiness & loneliness in her heart.

Yes, Capricorn filled some of it. But there was only so much she could do.

Virgo lived in a mighty fancy neighborhood. She wasn't going to lie, her parents were rich. Yet, she never really bragged or even talked about it.

The only problem with this neighborhood was the house next door to her's always had loud, obnoxious parties.

At first, Virgo didn't mind it. Until they started targeting her house with eggs and toilet paper every time they had a party.

This was a problem because Virgo's parents were never home. They were always out on business trips and left her alone.

She called the cops a couple of times on them before, but there was only so much the police could do. So she gave up on that tactic.

The earth sign was too timid to go over and confront the house owner, so she decided from now on just to deal with it.

Virgo was lost in thought while doing her homework when she heard a knock on her door. She scoffed, rolled her eyes, then got out of bed.

She was wearing a green sweater that exposed all of her shoulders, short black shorts, and her hair was in a low, loose ponytail.

Virgo didn't care what she looked like though. She darted down the stairs and to the door. She slowly peeked through the peep hole.

Outside, there was a boy who looked about her age. She knew she recognized him from somewhere, but couldn't put her finger on it. Virgo then began to unlock the door, catching the strangers attention.

She opened it without any hesitation or regret.

"May I help you?" she said in a low, soft voice.

"Virgo?" the boy with black hair said.

This shocked Virgo. That voice sent a memory through her brain.

One day in the hall, she was rushing to class. While running, she ran into someone. Causing her to drop all of her books. Instantly, everyone started laughing. Looking up from the floor, Virgo saw the school's 'hottie': Libra. He began picking up all her books and handed them to her. She quickly took them and he stood up, giving her a helping hand.

Virgo being Virgo, she rejected his help and stood up on her own. The boy stared her straight in the eyes and said:

"Virgo?"

This black haired boy standing in front of her was Libra. Why was Libra here? she thought.

Virgo had finally noticed the two were standing in silence for quite a while.

"Oh— um... yes?" Virgo said breaking the silence. A slight shade a pink came across her cheeks when Libra chuckled at her response.

"I need to borrow something." he said.

"Borrow what?" she furrowed her eyebrows at the boy.

"A book."

She chuckled "A book? Which one?"

"Fifty Shades of Grey."

Virgo choked. Her eyes widened in shock.
"U-um... why do you need that book? I-I MEAN I DONT HAVE IT OR ANYTHING."

Libra's silver eyes met with Virgo's green ones, "I just wanted to read it.."

Virgo let out a sigh of defeat. What do I have to lose? Not like I have a reputation or anything. Thought Virgo.

"Come in," she said "I have it upstairs in my room."

The boy gave her a devilish smile. Virgo kept her guard up, she didn't trust Libra. She led him upstairs into her room. Once they were up there, she had told Libra to sit on the bed while she began to look for it.

"So what's the book about?" Libra asked.

Virgo scoffed at his remark, "You mean, you're asking to read a book you know nothing about?"

"Yeah, why not."

Virgo didn't like how 'careless' he was. Finally, Virgo found the book. She walked up to Libra, standing a fair distance away and handed him the book.

Their eyes met and before Virgo knew it, he had pulled her onto the bed. She was underneath him while he was hovering over her.

"W-What's this all about?!" Virgo said, trying to sound somewhat intimidating.

"Why are you so distant from everyone?" Libra whispered.

When Libra whispered this to her, it caused chills to grow throughout her body, and for her heart to start racing at an inhuman speed.

"W-What I'm not—"

Libra caused her to stop talking by placing his lips on hers. Virgo's eyes widened in shock. She noticed his were closed though. Willingly, Virgo kissed back.

She knew Libra meant this kiss because she could feel the passion in it. Finally he pulled away.

"I want to know more about you Virgo. Your favorite food, what books you like, all that stuff. Tell me everything." he said with a smile.

Virgo felt weird... someone finally truly cared for her. She could feel the emptiness in her hear fade away as she stared into Libra's eyes.

"Alright." she said with a smile.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N:
Awwwww! Aren't my little love birds just too adorable? ;3

This isn't edited, I'll do it later lmao