Chloe and Nino sat down with us, becoming a new part of our "squad." Then Felix spoke up. "Hey guys, I'm gonna head over to where Bridgette is, she seems kind of lonely. You mind?"

We all said sure and waved him off to his soulmate. They would be a cute couple.

The bell then rang and we were back to class.

×Despues de escuela (after school in Spanish- these are gonna be Spanish from now on XD)

After I was done with my locker, I walked outside when Adrien stopped me. (I am legit hearing a whole bunch of seagulls right now lmao)

He put his hand on my shoulder and asked, "Are you free right now?" I shrugged. "It depends, let me ask my parents." I took out my phone and dialed the business number, knowing they would answer that one.

"Hello, Dupain-Cheng bakery here, how may we help you?" I heard my mom's kind voice from the other side. "Hey mom, can I go out with a friend for a while right now?"

"Oh it's you, Marinette. I guess, if you don't have much homework, do you?"

"Not really, only one assignment."

"Okay, but be back by seven, okay?"

"Okay, bye mom! Love you!" The phone hung up on the other end. Must be a busy day.

I turned back to Adrien. "My mom said yes, but to go where?"

"You'll see," He smirked. "I'll just take you to my house first. I need to get something from there." He grabbed my hand and oh God they're so soft and warm and I was led inside the limo.

A lady with black hair and glasses turned to me. "And who is this, Adrien?" Her voice was so stern it scared me.

"Nathalie, this is Marinette. You don't need to tell father, I'm only going to get another one of the vehicles for a minute there. It's okay if I go out, right?"

She looked like she was hesitating but she let it off. "Sure, you can go. But be back before dark, or else your dad will kill me." She turned forward with the serious look planted on her face, making me giggle a bit. (I just realized how long of a chapter this is gonna be buckle up peeps)

The smooth drive in this glorious limo ended too quickly, I swear. We reached the gates and walked outside. "Wait here, I'll be right back," Adrien reassured me. He ran inside what looked like a garage-I mean I couldn't be sure that could be a studio of some type-and came out with a smooth black motorcycle, two matching helmets in hand. He motioned behind him. "Well, wait are you waiting for? Get on," he smiled while putting on his helmet.

A sensation of déjà vú hit me while I mounted the bike and put the helmet over my head. I wrapped my arms around his waist and we were off.

"Hey, so can I know where we're going?" I asked, watching buildings and trees whiz by.